Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 7, 2005
melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
hawthorn
Hey Guys

Just thought i would share this for the hawks community, there is a new book coming out in February 2014 called " High on Hawthorn ". Its a look back at our fantastic 2013 season, its 208 pages and will retail for about $20.00

I am not too good at the technical things, so maybe someone else can post a link to the details after doing a google search of the title.

This will be another item i will be most certainly getting once it comes out, and it will go nicely with the new Hawthorn book from the club - Always Hawthorn, an updated version of the hard way, which comes out in March.

I will definitely get this one. Very interested to read about another tragic hawthorn supporter's thoughts, feelings, and emotions throughout the season, whilst at the same time reminisce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My copy of the archives collection arrived yesterday, finally! Very nicely presented, but a bit of a pain to read though given how heavy it is.

Is this different from the book, if so where can you get it from? Do you know if it can be obtained overseas or just in Oz?

They actually decided to hold the archives book in case we won the flag. Turned out to be a good decision.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back