Rumour High Profile Tiger In Drug Bust [April Fools!]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't know if this has anything to do with what I was told this morning but I was told 2 more players will be in the spotlight.
Not sure if its elicit drugs or performance enhancing drugs. It may be both at the same time if you know what I mean.

FYI I haven't been told which players or which clubs just that it will be another two players.

Also the players need to be careful, these elicit performance enhancing drugs can be found in the white powder. The drugs the dealers are supplying isn't as clean as what it used to be.

Edit: Very reliable source. Happy to tell the mods via PM

You have lost the plot rfctiger74 and are not comprehending anything anyone else has to say on the drug issue .
You seem to think that blokes doing lines , injecting s**t into their body is absolutely fine .
Now I could expect comments like that from groupie or even trt because they are forever taking the piss , but you are dead serious .
We woudn't have 70% of the list.

Don't know if this has anything to do with what I was told this morning but I was told 2 more players will be in the spotlight.
Not sure if its elicit drugs or performance enhancing drugs. It may be both at the same time if you know what I mean.

FYI I haven't been told which players or which clubs just that it will be another two players.

Also the players need to be careful, these elicit performance enhancing drugs can be found in the white powder. The drugs the dealers are supplying isn't as clean as what it used to be.

Old news mate, we found out yesterday. :drunk:

Ice has a greater effect than all and unfortunately most started with a joint , progressed to a line and then to ice . It absolutely destroys people's whole friend and family network . We are getting off the subject but just brushing drug use under the carpet I can't accept . Sorry but it is not alright and I expect that our sport stars think more of the opportunities they have been presented than to get caught up with or near drug use .

I know this is a joke thread but I can't agree with you.

The "stepping stone' or "gateway" theories have been proven to be rubbish. The war on drugs not only costs a great deal of money but also a great deal of lives. Ice is a horrific drug, so is heroin....but if society was properly educated instead of just being told, "drugs are baaaaaad" (insert sheep) then we would have a better chance to deal with this horrible stuff.

Sadly children aren't provided with decent information about, which drugs are chemically addictive versus psychologically addictive....they aren't properly taught what addiction is and where it comes from, they are not told of the wonderful and great benefits that SOME drugs present, they are told that no good can ever come from anything that's illegal and you'll probably die.....they are lied to. They are told legal is ok....illegal is bad....equally bad...

And so....when a child tries weed and doesn't die....gets a profound experience....guess what that child now believes...."They lied, drugs are fine....I guess I will try the other drugs"......Then they try MDMA....wow.....one of the most powerful tools known to man for breaking down barriers, healing mental pain and forming friendships....."Wow....they really did lie to us!"

Next comes the great MDMA drought of 2008 - 2011......and guess what all the children turned to....

Our good mate Ice. And believe me, my best mate is a cop so I really know the danger this thing is presenting in society atm.

Education is the only way. I have grown enormously as a person, have developed into a pretty decent human and formed amazing friends on the back of using SOME illegal drugs. I have done a f*ck load of research and have never used a chemically addictive drug apart from alcohol because I understand the risks and don't want to have that stuff ruin my life. Annoyingly this research was done on my own accord and the rest of society is continually told the lies above.

Ps it's never reported that AFL footy players are using the drug alcohol responsibly....and thus the children are not influenced by it. It should be no different to the other drugs.

The children should be presented with grown men having domain over their own bodies and making decisions on the back of that....and maybe one day little johnnie...the government will respect your rights and allow you these basic of all freedoms to and the responsibility to choose wisely will be on you!!

Treat people like children and that is what you will get!!

IMO of course.

They said on AFL 360 that the rumours were false, however as we know there are specific rules as to when and how announcement's like this are made.
The players and their respective clubs have been named in some other thread.
Dont know if true or not, sad and unfortunate if true.

I know this is a joke thread but I can't agree with you.

The "stepping stone' or "gateway" theories have been proven to be rubbish. The war on drugs not only costs a great deal of money but also a great deal of lives. Ice is a horrific drug, so is heroin....but if society was properly educated instead of just being told, "drugs are baaaaaad" (insert sheep) then we would have a better chance to deal with this horrible stuff.

Sadly children aren't provided with decent information about, which drugs are chemically addictive versus psychologically addictive....they aren't properly taught what addiction is and where it comes from, they are not told of the wonderful and great benefits that SOME drugs present, they are told that no good can ever come from anything that's illegal and you'll probably die.....they are lied to. They are told legal is ok....illegal is bad....equally bad...

And so....when a child tries weed and doesn't die....gets a profound experience....guess what that child now believes...."They lied, drugs are fine....I guess I will try the other drugs"......Then they try MDMA....wow.....one of the most powerful tools known to man for breaking down barriers, healing mental pain and forming friendships....."Wow....they really did lie to us!"

Next comes the great MDMA drought of 2008 - 2011......and guess what all the children turned to....

Our good mate Ice. And believe me, my best mate is a cop so I really know the danger this thing is presenting in society atm.

Education is the only way. I have grown enormously as a person, have developed into a pretty decent human and formed amazing friends on the back of using SOME illegal drugs. I have done a f*ck load of research and have never used a chemically addictive drug apart from alcohol because I understand the risks and don't want to have that stuff ruin my life. Annoyingly this research was done on my own accord and the rest of society is continually told the lies above.

Ps it's never reported that AFL footy players are using the drug alcohol responsibly....and thus the children are not influenced by it. It should be no different to the other drugs.

The children should be presented with grown men having domain over their own bodies and making decisions on the back of that....and maybe one day little johnnie...the government will respect your rights and allow you these basic of all freedoms to and the responsibility to choose wisely will be on you!!

Treat people like children and that is what you will get!!

IMO of course.
I would suggest unless you are fully aware of the education that footballers have undertaken before reaching the AFL it is very premature to make assumptions of the education they have or haven't recieved .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't get upset mate once you've been on here for a couple of weeks you'll realise how this joint rolls. Newb .
How the * am I newb?
Been here 3 years.
Last I checked thats a little longer than a couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back