Hird considering High Court appeal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Robbo article is going straight to the pool room.

Can't see Hird taking this to the High Court. Unless he can find some more coterie support for a fight from within the Essendon faithful.

Had me at the first sentence.

I thought it was more the whole federal government collecting income tax thing.

To be fair, if we are talking about readers of the Herald Sun, a fairly dim understanding of anything more complex than Taylor Swift's latest outfit is probably a good assumption.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serious question if Hird was to appeal for the more legally minded: what are the chances of the High Court granting leave to appeal given this was a unanimous decision?

Hird probably doesn't have many assets in his name but in other family members? Atleast make it a bit tougher for authorities should he lose all his legal fights? Who knows.

Hypothetically, we line up 10 High Court judges. How many of these would allow Hird to be heard in the High Court? I'm saying none.

Hird probably doesn't have many assets in his name but in other family members? Atleast make it a bit tougher for authorities should he lose all his legal fights? Who knows.

Hypothetically, we line up 10 High Court judges. How many of these would allow Hird to be heard in the High Court? I'm saying none.
Agree. Unlikely to make it to first base....

In other news, a recent photo of Hird's lawyer has emerged:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back