Hockey jerseys

Remove this Banner Ad

They ship to Aus but like normal its 40 dollars. I don't know if that is what it would normally cost to send from Canada/USA for something so small, or whether it is a rip off.

I've bought things from the Collingwood shop, tshirt, hat, that cost more then what I bought. Apparently shipping is expensive. Hahah

That's why I figured probably do some combined shipping with a few people might lower for everyone? Could maybe even do that on your own if they ship to Aus, just organize and do one order might be cheaper shipping.

sam@coolhockey.com
Email that dude and say you saw his post on Reddit, wondering if you can do bulk shipping to Aus. Worth a shot.

phoenix-coyotes-third-jersey-rbk.jpg

Got Phoenix Coyotes with Cooper on back and 09 as number for birthday love it but would love a home one

So has anyone here ever bought a European jersey before? Trying to figure out the size thing before I pick one up. I'm usually an XL-2XL, but not sure how that translates to European sizes.

So has anyone here ever bought a European jersey before? Trying to figure out the size thing before I pick one up. I'm usually an XL-2XL, but not sure how that translates to European sizes.
Look up ;).

That said, I bought one that was miles too big off a mate, that won it. So I'm not much help to you.

I've got a pair of Pens jerseys I wear, one the old black one with P-I-T-T-S-B-U-R-G-H stitched on diagonally across the front, and the other the white jersey with the big triangular emblem on the front. Both are circa 90s, so good ol' black, white and YELLOW, none of this fancy gold stuff. No players names or anything.

Also got a full-sized, signed Mario Lemieux jersey. Le Magnifique!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys/gals,

Sorry for the self promotion that follows.

I bought a Zetterberg Road Jersey in large from SportsK that arrived last week, the jersey itself is awesome but it's a bit too big. I cut the tags off it straight away when i got it (mistake) so i won't be able to get a refund for it. I want to order a Medium off them so i've listed this one on ebay. If you happen to know anyone who would be looking for a Red Wings/Zetterberg jersey would you mind pointing them in the direction of my listing?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251016497787

I hope to sell it and have a new one ordered before the playoffs, but i'm not holding my breath!

Thanks.

Red Wings away jersey with 91 on the back.

I would love one of those. Sergei Fedorov is my all-time favourite hockey player, and is the major reason why I became a Red Wings fan when I first got into hockey. I am now a Blackhawks fan, and have been for some time, and my favourite current player is Jonathan Toews. I have a red Blackhawks jersey with Toews and #19 on it. I ordered it from www.sportsk.com because NHL.com was rediculously expensive. SportsK is still fairly pricey, but I saved quite a bit by shopping there instead of the NHL.com store. I also have two Red Wings jerseys (one red and one white) with no names or numbers from the Vic Market which I got years ago when I was a Detroit fan.

I purchased a Montréal home jersey back in October 2008 when I was in Montreal on Hollidays. Cost me $45 Canadian at the time as it was the season 2007/2008 Jersey and they had just released the 2008/2009 version for sale

Still in very good nick, only worn it a few times

Can you guys recommend any websites that do cheap hockey jerseys? I've been after a Toews Blackhawks home jersey for a while now but I just can't justify the $160 for something from the NHL site.

I haven't had a lot of luck with eBay either

Remove this Banner Ad

Back