FedEXFalls

Losing makes you grow
Apr 25, 2011
A few years ahead
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Dallas Stars, Melbourne Ice
Anybody roughly know the prices of the Jerseys at the Vic Market? I'm thinking about going down and checking them out.

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
After months of ebaying I finally managed to snag a reasonably priced Blackhawks jersey with Patrick Kane's name and number. Only $51, but if it's fake it's an incredible fake. So happy right now!

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
It doesn't look like it sorry, he has no jerseys for sale at the moment. Might have just been a dude making some space in the wardrobe.

Master Shake

Senior List
May 11, 2004
La Ville d'Etroit
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Wolverines, Lions, Red Wings
I have a practice jersey used by the Red Wings. Instead of the usual mainly red or mainly white sweater, it's mainly black with the numbers and such in red. I also have a Brandon Shanahan-signed Red Wings jersey. My mom snagged it for me, though I forgot what it was she did.

I picked up a Mighty Ducks jersey from the Queen Vic. Markets for $20 at one stage, it was a starter one but the logos on the shoulders where upside down. That was the only bad thing about it.

FedEXFalls

Losing makes you grow
Apr 25, 2011
A few years ahead
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Dallas Stars, Melbourne Ice
Yeah I went to Vic Market a few months back... I got a Devils Jersey and a Stars one.

The Devils Jersey was the only truly decent looking one there I thought so I got it considering how cheap they are. Picked up a Stars one as well just to wear around the house.

It'll be a while before I bother trying to get a legit Stars jersey, maybe when they finally change the design. Even though summers coming up I'm thinking of getting a Stars sweatshirt, though even they are over priced.

http://www.footballfanatics.com/NHL..._Dallas_Stars_Stadium_Crew_Sweatshirt_-_Black

I like the look of that.

mike_

All Australian
Feb 28, 2007
Marty Biron's Five Hole
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
New York Rangers, New York Knicks
Picked up another 3 Pens this week at Paddy's Markets.

#noselfcontrol

How much did you pay? Are the names/numbers stitched or screen printed? How's the quality? Do you have any legits to compare them to? Did you see any Rangers gear? Would kill for a decent winter classic jersey.

I bought a road Premier Lundqvist jersey over the holidays while in NY.

4O34qyY.jpg

And the rest of the collection:

eTIcEPk.jpg

Varcoe2Chapman

All Australian
Geelong Cats - Travis Varcoe 2013 Player Sponsor
Aug 2, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Vancouver Canucks, Wash. Wizards
I'm in an awkaward positing. Goin to US and Vancouver end of the year and will certainly be loading up, but i feel i need something in the meantime. Currently have an authentic Canucks jersey from and a couple of shirts.

Vic Market sounds good but never know when i will head there.
From what i understand ebay seems to be the go but rare finds can be hard to come by.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Varcoe2Chapman

All Australian
Geelong Cats - Travis Varcoe 2013 Player Sponsor
Aug 2, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Vancouver Canucks, Wash. Wizards
There is also a dope defunct Utah Grizzlies AHL top on ebay for about $75 incl. shipping.

Jan 11, 2012
Bloomington, Indiana USA
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Stars, Duke Blue Devils
I'm in an awkaward positing. Goin to US and Vancouver end of the year and will certainly be loading up, but i feel i need something in the meantime. Currently have an authentic Canucks jersey from and a couple of shirts.

Vic Market sounds good but never know when i will head there.
From what i understand ebay seems to be the go but rare finds can be hard to come by.
/

I've had very good luck on eBay....just scored an old Denis Savard Blackhawks sweater for $28. Of course, shipping to Oz will increase the price....if the seller will ship international....but an extra 20 beans worth it if you get a good deal. Buying from arena fan shops is hit and miss. Current player sweaters are pricey...but I always look for the rack of sweaters of players no longer on the current squad (free agents, traded, retired). Can get good deals there....gotta' dig a little though.

danzan22

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 27, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Cardinals, Liverpool, Penguins
1361337595234.jpg

Here are my babies

I just got the Malkin and Talbot Jersey's from ebay the other day from this seller http://stores.ebay.com.au/fullmoonjerseys

The Talbot jersey was only $34! I know he no longer plays for the pens but he will always have a place in my heart after the double he scored in game 7 of the SCF.

mike_

All Australian
Feb 28, 2007
Marty Biron's Five Hole
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
New York Rangers, New York Knicks
View attachment 12068
Here are my babies

I just got the Malkin and Talbot Jersey's from ebay the other day from this seller http://stores.ebay.com.au/fullmoonjerseys

The Talbot jersey was only $34! I know he no longer plays for the pens but he will always have a place in my heart after the double he scored in game 7 of the SCF.

Nice! Even though they're penguins jerseys o_O

I've been eyeing off a Lundqvist Winter Classic from fullmoon, how long did it take for shipping? Did it work out to $27 combined shipping for 2?

Herbs

Premiership Player
Jul 6, 2006
Rockhampton
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Picked up 2 Reebok jerseys today in Brisbane, a Jordan eberle oilers item and arichards flyers jersey. $50 each at Jimmyb's at toombul. :D

TD_B52

All Australian
Jul 18, 2012
On top of Danks fridge
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Celtics, Patriots, Bruins, Red Sox
There is also a place at Preston Market that sells alot of NFL/NBA/NHL gear. Jersey's, Jumpers, Caps, Jackets.. the lot really. Not sure about pricing but its worth a look.

Jul 5, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
I have too many of these things:) You can see my collection at : http://public.fotki.com/lfcjari37

Nice collection there Air Conveyance. Do want that Dubinsky Authentic. Where do you get your authentics from?

Question: You listed it as Edge 1.0. As far as I know 1.0's (at least mine) is made in Indonesia, yet yours has the Canadian produced logo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back