Hodges elbow on Swallow

Remove this Banner Ad

Deserves about 4 or 5 for a clear strike at someone's face.

Yarran got 3 for exactly the same thing, really. A clear and deliberate strike to the face of a player, off the ball.

I'd expect 3 here.

It makes you feel a little bit sick that Steven May got the same penalty.

Yarran got 3 for exactly the same thing, really. A clear and deliberate strike to the face of a player, off the ball.

I'd expect 3 here.

I think what separates it from the Yarran incident is that it was completely unprovoked. Yarran and Chappy were going back and forth in an altercation.

Sorry, but what exactly did you want him to do when Swallow retaliated?
Belt him again?

stand his ground. if hes so tough, face some one face to face. oh thats right cowards dont do that!
he literally just dropped, to win the free.

im sorry, but if he had done that to someone in the street, he would have a day in court, and alot more serious issues, than a few weeks not playing football.

I'd expect 3 here.

I expect 3 as well, think it was always going to be the case. If 4 down to 3 was offered i expect Hodge would have taken it, makes me wonder why all this straight to the tribunal rubbish. Could've been done and dusted yesterday.

I think what separates it from the Yarran incident is that it was completely unprovoked. Yarran and Chappy were going back and forth in an altercation.

No no no... Hodge felt scared for his safety. Swallow clearly was yelling "GOOOOO NORTH" and had a knife ready to shank him.

Hodge should get a free pass actually for doing the right thing and stopping that crazy Swallow right then and there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

stand his ground. if hes so tough, face some one face to face. oh thats right cowards dont do that!
he literally just dropped, to win the free.

im sorry, but if he had done that to someone in the street, he would have a day in court, and alot more serious issues, than a few weeks not playing football.
So your whingeing about him being violent and also whingeing about him not being violent in the same breath.
Well done

I'd expect 3 here.

May should have got off, with maybe a reprimand. Eyes on the ball, ball within 5 metres, not his fault he's taller, was a hip and shoulder in the play of the game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back