Holding the Ball Online Management Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a nice bit of training but overall the training mode is the one thing that is going to push me away from this game

I have only had my my team about 6-8 weeks, i dont have a spreadsheet for training cos I'm a bit old and never have used them much sp dnt know how they work, Anyway i have just been taking screenshots and comparing them from one week to the next and honestly some weeks i lose more than i gain, it just seems ridiculous to me...

I did send a message off to the fella that desisgned the game but he seems happy with it, to me it just seems pointless....

I dont actually mind the game but if this training module stays the same i think my time in the game will be very short lived

That's a nice bit of training but overall the training mode is the one thing that is going to push me away from this game

I have only had my my team about 6-8 weeks, i dont have a spreadsheet for training cos I'm a bit old and never have used them much sp dnt know how they work, Anyway i have just been taking screenshots and comparing them from one week to the next and honestly some weeks i lose more than i gain, it just seems ridiculous to me...

I did send a message off to the fella that desisgned the game but he seems happy with it, to me it just seems pointless....

I dont actually mind the game but if this training module stays the same i think my time in the game will be very short lived

I really got into the training aspect and had the spreadsheet ect but once I found out the players may fatigue due to training I stopped taking an notice . I have found with my team that the level of fatigue really effects how your players perform so ive been pumping stars into medical room stats.
My team is full of older players so keeping them fresh is more important to me that training them. Most older players have hit there peak anyway so no need to train them :thumbsu:

how's everyone season finishing up?

in the granny and no dodginess this time means i should comfortably win and earn that promotion. hopefully get put in a league with at least 3 or 4 active players and i'll have something to look forward to a bit more

league done

finished on top of the ladder

won the granny

didn't get promoted

674x501_727710_941490_1366043742.jpg

Ha the severs are all messed up I'm in the same boat . I've been meaning to email but thought it would fixed up soon ? Have u sent an email or Facebook ?

Na haven't done anything yet. might just make a comment on facebook or something

edit: this is why (from Tony on facebook)

OK, the move is all complete and next season setup.

One minor mishap..... for which I hope I'll be forgiven... promotion and relegation did not occur. Trophies were awarded and new seasons created successfully and so on...but nobody changed leagues

This essentially happened because all the various set-up processes straddled dates either side of the server move.....meaning that new fixtures were created on a fresh server when promotions had not been setup.

I *could* fix this.... but it could take me a day or two of time being as I'd need to write some code to make it happen, test it, back things up and so on.... I'd rather just get moving on some paid work, if that's OK by you guys.

Sorry

sucks big time cos i was banking on finally getting out of div 4. i cbf putting in effort atm against bots for a whole nother season

Na haven't done anything yet. might just make a comment on facebook or something

Mmm well we still get the trophies but I'm the same as you I was really hoping to get up a div so I could play some real teams too .
It's would only be a couple of us active players anyway but I reckon people won't be happy !

sucks big time cos i was banking on finally getting out of div 4. i cbf putting in effort atm against bots for a whole nother season

Mmm well we still get the trophies but I'm the same as you I was really hoping to get up a div so I could play some real teams too .
It's would only be a couple of us active players anyway but I reckon people won't be happy !

Mmm not happy about this 1 I was super keen to start playing against some human teams in div 1 and spent a lot of time setting up to get there and now I need to do it again 4 another season !
Mmm can't be bothered might just set the team to auto and log on 4 months time !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back