Opinion Hollywood Monoply

Remove this Banner Ad

I find it disgusting that people want access to someones product for free.

Who said it for Free?

We want a Good Price and not Over-Charging for Everything.

Well when you people have 10 even 100 Millions of Dollars from Movies. Can Rub People the Wrong Way

I find it disgusting that people want access to someones product for free.

Kids today would not know any Different.

I did not get ADSL to I was 19/20 so I did not have that Chance as a Kid

What I can't understand is now most TV stations have on-line viewing to catch up on programs and freeview where you can watch their show.
If that is okay, what is the difference of downloading their show via alternative sites?

On their freeview things they get money from advertising which they don't get via Peer2Peer sharing

On their freeview things they get money from advertising which they don't get via Peer2Peer sharing

They would get that IF you watch it or not on Freeview

What I find disgusting is Hollywood makes enough money in a year to end Poverty in half of Africa but instead they bitch about not making more and think they're hard done by

Very Well Said - They could do so much with the Millions they make instead of Keeping it and Spending on Crap they don’t need

Very Well Said - They could do so much with the Millions they make instead of Keeping it and Spending on Crap they don’t need

You mean like getting rid of all this stupid Marvel and DC crap and making a new season of Firefly? Sounds good to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back