FTA-TV Homeland *Spoilers*

Remove this Banner Ad

Carrieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hector-mad-face.gif

Listening to Saul's voice as he was grabbed............:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Intense episode.

The prisoner exchange was eerily reminiscent of the Gilad Shalit deal of a few years ago. Carrie yelling at Saul: "That's not ******* us!" when he refused to follow instructions on the tarmac. And there lies the difference between the two sides: one values human life, while the other straps suicide vests to kids who think they're going to "******* heaven". Even if the newly released prisoners end up returning to terrorism, sometimes you have to stick to your principles even if it costs you in the short-term.

Good ep. Was wondering what was going to happen, as the hostage exchange was taking too long time for nothing not to happen. Agree that the tunnel was a bit dafuq? Also why wouldn't you interrogate the s**t out of Boyd? Or even don't tell him you're onto him and then follow what he does and who he contacts if evidence was an issue?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't believe how much this season turned around in the space of 3 episodes. I still hate the first half of this season, but if it was necessary to bring it to where it is now, I'll live with it.

Cos wow is it good right now.

This season has been really manic; up-and-down and all over the place. I wish there was some sort of medical condition I could compare it to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back