FTA-TV Homeland *Spoilers*

Remove this Banner Ad

Quinn left in the ops room to go all Die Hard next episode!

he's gonna be like

giphy.gif

I like how Quinn seamlessly went from a black ops agent, to pretty much running the show overnight.

Apart from his apparent crush on crazy Carrie, he's one of the few reasons (although i agree the last couple eps have been solid) I'm still watching.

I like how Quinn seamlessly went from a black ops agent, to pretty much running the show overnight.

Ah gosh +1 to this.

Every episode something happens which makes me question how he is in such a position of power. I just let it slide.

Ah gosh +1 to this.

Every episode something happens which makes me question how he is in such a position of power. I just let it slide.
I'd say it's because he's the only one who ever seems to have his s**t together. I assume people have just subconsciously ceded to him as the rightful leader.

I'd say it's because he's the only one who ever seems to have his s**t together.

Haha agree when compared to Carrie but a big part of the start of this season was to show how off the rails he had gone.

Very solid ep, could've easily been a lame siege scene in the embassy but it flowed well. Vengeful Quinn is good to watch. So calculated and efficient. First time in a long time an ep of Homeland has had me disappointed that it ended.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

have never been so excited to see a torture scene, cant wait!!!. Quinn such a fking badass. Hopefully max joins the avenger squad next episode :cool:

Farah :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Does anyone else think it was completely inconsistent for Lockharts character to do what he did? He is not some big soppy lefty.

I think it was intended to show that Lockhart was a long way outside his comfort zone. He'd been portrayed to illustrate that he was effectively a neo-con in charge of the CIA but when faced by "clear and present danger" (to coin a phrase), Lockhart reacted very differently to his philosophy.

But it was clear as day that Fara was going to die even though Lockhart handed over the information on the US assets in Pakistan.

Does anyone else think it was completely inconsistent for Lockharts character to do what he did? He is not some big soppy lefty.

He's a politician, he's had no experience in situations like this and has never been prepped for it either. He broke down and revealed the human inside. I thought it was ludicrous no one restrained him though, and that his moment was punctuated by pushing an old woman over.

That ep was such a letdown.... the ambassador would not give her husband the belt, she's always been a character of principal, that doesn't make sense. Just so much lazy writing, Lockhart giving away that list and Fara dying was so predictable as they went out their way all season to point that Lockhart is a softie and Fara is new to this so we'll do the cliche kill her off thing. So much else that was wrong but I just can't be bothered. Quinn going all badass is fun and may be the only thing worth watching but even then realistically he should be killed. Get some originality writers...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back