Fantasy Homer League 2015 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I have been a little bored tonight so cam up with a couple of logos for the comp,
will try and complete all teams and divisions when I can, If you would like one please let me know what you want in the centre

8leboCn.jpg

Alternatively, if you've sent me your email via PM and haven't yet received a league invite, please let me know.

Alternatively, if you've sent me your email via PM and haven't yet received a league invite, please let me know.
Sorry to be a mother....i am sure you are already aware....just making sure you'll name all the divisions East, West, North, South, putting all the people in a region in the one division....and that you'll schedule it 3 div, then 8 non-div, then 3 div to finish.

Sorry :(

another thing....

with the 8 non-div games, there being three other non-divs, then easier to just assign two whole divisions, and then the following years circulating it.
so like 2015, south plays the four north and four east teams. then in 2016, south plays the four west and north teams. then in 2017, south plays the four east and west teams.

otherwise, one whole div...example....2015, south plays all four north, and two from east and west. then next season, plays all four from east, and two from north and west.

whichever you feel is easier...probably the former imo

:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to be a mother....i am sure you are already aware....just making sure you'll name all the divisions East, West, North, South, putting all the people in a region in the one division....and that you'll schedule it 3 div, then 8 non-div, then 3 div to finish.

Sorry :(

Don't think I can do any of that until everybody has signed up, but I'll continue to investigate.

Don't think Ive got an invite to the comp yet either

Ah, you may be the missing link. Did you ping me your email address?

Interesting trend from Homer League North, so far:

Code:
Team      No.
--------------
Packers    7
Steelers   5
Bengals    5
Lions      4
Vikings    4
Bears      4
Ravens     3
Browns     1