Fantasy Homer League 2015 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No good doing this way. I can't sign in to Yahoo at all. I have an ID but it takes me to some weird email crap when trying to find out what my password is.
Sounds like you either have conflicting yahoo accounts. Or you're just being asked to re enter your yahoo password to verify you are you

So re enter password at that "email crap" and bobs your uncle.

Another option is this....just in your browsers tools/options, go to where the cookies are stored. Search for yahoo by typing yahoo and delete all cookies there.

Then go to that link I pasted above and try again. It should still ask again to enter your email and password as that's your yahoo ID

Okay - everybody's roster as drafted should now be uploaded and available to be reviewed and changed. As a reminder, given the unique nature of the league's rules, any replacement players for player(s) you wish to drop must come from the same player pool (eg., players in Homer League North can only pick up players from the AFC North and NFC North).

Okay - everybody's roster as drafted should now be uploaded and available to be reviewed and changed. As a reminder, given the unique nature of the league's rules, any replacement players for player(s) you wish to drop must come from the same player pool (eg., players in Homer League North can only pick up players from the AFC North and NFC North).
Have you moved teams into the appropriate division, I'm pretty sure that Special patrol Group FootyPunk should be with me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back