hooper underratted

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooper is the best underage footballer Ballarat has seen for a long time. There hasn't been a kid for years win games of football like he does. Will need to grow a bit if he was to go on and play AFL footy. To the peanut who keep him to 4 kicks how did you perform in the recent U16 nationals???

Andrew Hooper is the best player ive ever seen to come through the junior ranks by a mile.From what ive seen He plays midfeild and still kicks over 5 goals in just about every match he plays. Hooper = Superstar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

there both good players no doubt. but give me hooper any day. on an average day he still kicks 5 goals and how many games has he won for point off his own boot and his playin midfeild for gods sake.

there both good players no doubt. but give me hooper any day. on an average day he still kicks 5 goals and how many games has he won for point off his own boot and his playin midfeild for gods sake.

nick once kicked 9 goals in a game for us that we came back from 38 points down against point at 3 quarter time.
he kicked 4 against lakers last round of the year one time. we didnt make finals. lakers had only lost one other game. he did it every week and if he any time in the forward line and a better supply than we gave him he would have easily kicked 5.

nick once kicked 9 goals in a game for us that we came back from 38 points down against point at 3 quarter time.
he kicked 4 against lakers last round of the year one time. we didnt make finals. lakers had only lost one other game. he did it every week and if he any time in the forward line and a better supply than we gave him he would have easily kicked 5.

strech is better!!! he should go back 2 a s**t team like redan instead of a s**t team like lexton..

ps. reese is pretty auesome but waters could take him anyday

there both good players no doubt. but give me hooper any day. on an average day he still kicks 5 goals and how many games has he won for point off his own boot and his playin midfeild for gods sake....

so ur saying you don't want a guy that made all australian u/18s even though he has another year at tac cup level...interesting

yeah thats exactly what im sayin.by the way his younger than suban. and i have no doubt hoops could make all australian next year.

i play both with suban and hooper and i wouldnt trade there places with any other developing playing in the region.. both players no how to get the pill and both players will no doubt be drafter in the near future.. who eva thinks that they have it over either nick or andrew must be playing pocket billwards..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back