Noradjuha Quantong: Jarred Coombe
Harrow Balmoral: Brent Forsyth
Natimuk:
Pimpinio:
Taylors Lake: Deek Roberts

Can anyone fill the gaps?

Wyatt's gone to Donald

I wa
Tried to find the best players from that match. Turns out that Harrow-Balmoral played Laharum in the prelim of 2008. Not sure who you would've seen Close take apart that day.

I also agree with the comment above; Chilvs is a much, much better player now than he was back in 2008. Whether it's a confidence thing he has managed to turn around or it's simply the increased athleticism he has these days, one thing is for sure, he's a totally different player from back then.
I watched the 2010 interleague game mallee vs HDFL and Chilver no doubt got the better of close that day.

So the coaching appointments so far are:

Laharum: Marcus Demaria & Shannon Argall
Kalkee : Trevor O'Brien
Edenhope Apsley:
Swifts:
Rupanyup: Glenn Wyatt
Noradjuha Quantong: Jarred Coombe
Harrow Balmoral: Brent Forsyth
Natimuk:
Pimpinio:
Taylors Lake: Deek Roberts

Can anyone fill the gaps?

Mal Coutts to Coach Pimp from E/A as reported in the mail times and i believe James Dixon wont be at E/A either. Rumoured to be heading to Naracoorte or Lucindale in the KNTFL.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/kntfl.906947/page-8#post-30859262

Big news for Harrow Balmoral with the signing of former locals Anthony Close and Callum Hobbs. Both these fellas played for North Shore in GFL. I witnessed Anthony "bend recent Toohey medalist Justin Chilver over and tear him a new one" Close dominate in the Prelimary Final in 2008 when Chilver played for Kalkee before getting dropped in the grand final. While Calllum Hobbs is an nugget midfielder that is my tip to finish top 3 in the league medal. Both players will be a welcome addition for coach and dellar medalist Johnny Blue Forsyth (nickname Johnny Blue as he gets better with age and also known as bluey)

Hobbs would want to have improved a fair bit at Geelong to be Top 3 in Dellar Medal. By making that statement your saying he is a better player than Steve Schultz, Brent Christie and his own coach. BIG CALL! But good to see the Roos doing something about there recent form, they are a proud club and the HDFL is better when they are in the top 5.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the Wade and Mibus thing confirmed? Huge news if true.
From what I hear Wade and Mibus are staying at Kalkee. Cameron is going to Tatyoon along with up to five others from United. And Chapple undecided at this stage.

Brian Harrison is at Noradj-Quanny next year. Haven't heard much of him for a few years so in assuming he's not been playing anywhere. Being a very naturally gifted footballer, you'd imagine he won't take long to find form. He's a super-nice bloke too so should be a handy pick-up for NQ.

Trevor O'Brien certainly has the credentials for the job. Good for Kalkee to swoop on him so quickly. I know for a fact that he had applied to AT LEAST 3 other teams for coaching positions. Can't question his desire, I suppose![/quote]

O'Brien spending up big to get some of his mates to the club paying 4figures to a 34 year old ff who hasn't played for 4 years let's hope he don't fork out $$$ to get his bother over Kalkee may not have enough pies. Have heard the O'Brine brothers can kill clubs and have in the past, short term success long term pain.

Heath Watson to Quanny!! to play footy with Matt Ward i think Quanny should have a pretty good list and i hear Nathan Byrne has been linked to the club also after playing with the Horsham Saints. I really want to know how United are travelling? can anyone shed a light on what the possibly outcome could be?

Quanny are on the move just been inform that Edenhope/apsley and Horsham Demons premireship player Carl Obst has signed with N/Q.

Article in Wed Mail times with Tim Friend Coaching Natimuk Murtoa's Kirsten hunter is Assistant Coach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back