Horsham District FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the great journo roy ward has done it again surely the mail times are one of the worst newspapers in australia,two footballers i know in the mallee he named as tall key position players,tom summerhayes and troy ferrier are both far from key position rather pacey onballer types and thats only the ones i know of,if someone else supplied these names and comments surely ward being the 'premier' sports writer should know what all the leauges in our district better players play like

Ferret a key position player? Ur kidding, that is an extraordinary lack of knowledge. I hope Troyka read that, he'd get a good chuckle out of that no doubt!

congats to hdfl on a good victory i thought no 15 mcnally was clearly bog and was very impressed with jake percy i'd never heard of both lads so i'd be interested in boths history.can someone also tell me why no harrow/balmoral footballers were named?was it a directive from the club?

Maybe none good enough!!

Well done to all those who played for the HDFL in both seniors and juniors, good results in all grades. I haven't seen Rod Hogan play yet this year but surely there could have been some better younger players to pick from for the interleague team?

Well it looks like the inevitable has happened!!

Afta turning 33 on Wednesday, Great Western's one and only Nathan Shalders has been omitted from the 1's and is playing 2's 2morra against Taylor's Lake!!

Having just recently spoken with the senior coach of Great Western "Dale Hurley", he said that he had no choice but 2 drop the great Shalders as mainly due 2 his age nowadays has the game gone beyond him!!

Chin up big fella, u've had a decorated and stella career in the ones but sometimes in life it just gets 2 hard 4 sum 2 sustain that level in the higher grades!! It doesn't mean that u have 2 throw in the towel and hang the boots up....look on the bright side, we've got a fella ova here who turned 48 earlier in the month and is still running around in the lower grades so u may still have 15 years left in ya.......injuries pending that is!! ;)

Silly thing to say Moose, we all know H/B have some guns that would walk into any interleague team.

Word filtering out of the Belajura Blues G grade thirds side is that the great Michael Beaver Walsh kicked 2 great goal last weekend backing up his game high of 7 possessions.
word has it he combines well with derrick kickett and graham purrantatatamirri...keep up the good work beaver

Word filtering out of the Belajura Blues G grade thirds side is that the great Michael Beaver Walsh kicked 2 great goal last weekend backing up his game high of 7 possessions.
word has it he combines well with derrick kickett and graham purrantatatamirri...keep up the good work beaver

Look out...speking of derrick kickett and graham purrantatatamirri, here's
not only a white bloke that has a nose like one but in fact one that goes missing like em 2!! Where've ya been ol m8, was starting 2 get a bit worried bout ya......BigFooty has been missing the dribble that constantly comes out of ya mouth......good 2 c ya back up and running....or waddling, howz the footy going this year anyway!!

Now I'd just like 2 clarify my last posting on the great Nathan Shalders......as he was named 1st emergency he did actually play due 2 a late withdrawal from the game and from all reports played an ok game kicking 3 goals.......he also further enhanced his chances of remaining in the senior side by feeding the senior coach "Dale Hurley" with a few easy goals!! So it seems as tho his senior playing future may b extended by at least a couple of games at this stage!!

Look out...speking of derrick kickett and graham purrantatatamirri, here's
not only a white bloke that has a nose like one but in fact one that goes missing like em 2!! Where've ya been ol m8, was starting 2 get a bit worried bout ya......BigFooty has been missing the dribble that constantly comes out of ya mouth......good 2 c ya back up and running....or waddling, howz the footy going this year anyway!!

Now I'd just like 2 clarify my last posting on the great Nathan Shalders......as he was named 1st emergency he did actually play due 2 a late withdrawal from the game and from all reports played an ok game kicking 3 goals.......he also further enhanced his chances of remaining in the senior side by feeding the senior coach "Dale Hurley" with a few easy goals!! So it seems as tho his senior playing future may b extended by at least a couple of games at this stage!!
Speaking of turtles how are they goin down over in perth mick.They reckon you look like a mini levi lovett with the apetite of an elephant.......great to see you have a new jumper sponser ERNIE DINGO.

Speaking of turtles how are they goin down over in perth mick.They reckon you look like a mini levi lovett with the apetite of an elephant.......great to see you have a new jumper sponser ERNIE DINGO.

LOL.....here we go, yet just another of ur hidden identities is it, throwing stones in glass houses as per usual!! Like I've said in the past, I'll have a way off with u anyday....will just have 2 make sure that we get big enough scales 2 fit u on tho!! :p

Anyone know the result of the VCFL vs VAFA match and how the Kalkee guys played on Sunday?

Anyone know the result of the VCFL vs VAFA match and how the Kalkee guys played on Sunday?
Just found the results, see below. Steve Schultz named 4th best.
SCORES TEAMSTIME/VENUE2.8-20 VAFA (C-D4 sections)
Selected Team
1:00 PM
Sun 7/Jun

Barooga Sports Ground (NSW) (Map) def. by13.10-88 VCFL
Selected Team
VAFA (C-D4 sections) Goal Kickers: N. Baranello , T. Bromley
Best Players: R. McIntyre, A. Hickey, B. Gray, N. Baranello, J. Rutter, J. Israelsohn
VCFL Goal Kickers: A. DOHNT 3, T. Mullane-Grant 3, K. Bergles 2, B. Fraser 2, L. Davies , S. Brewster , J. Macleod
Best Players: A. DOHNT, C. Urie, S. O''Bryan, S. Schultz, A. Grant, W. Gieschen

Just found the results, see below. Steve Schultz named 4th best.
SCORES TEAMSTIME/VENUE2.8-20 VAFA (C-D4 sections)
Selected Team
1:00 PM
Sun 7/Jun

Barooga Sports Ground (NSW) (Map) def. by13.10-88 VCFL
Selected Team
VAFA (C-D4 sections) Goal Kickers: N. Baranello , T. Bromley
Best Players: R. McIntyre, A. Hickey, B. Gray, N. Baranello, J. Rutter, J. Israelsohn
VCFL Goal Kickers: A. DOHNT 3, T. Mullane-Grant 3, K. Bergles 2, B. Fraser 2, L. Davies , S. Brewster , J. Macleod
Best Players: A. DOHNT, C. Urie, S. O''Bryan, S. Schultz, A. Grant, W. Gieschen

Is that former Ararat boy Adrian Dohnt??? thought he was over in Perth. If it is him whos he playing with. Tom Mullane Grant is a mutt and a sook cant believe he made that side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

52 goals:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: for the Kees yesterday v the Rams!

11 1st quarter goals, 9 2nd, 18 3rd:eek::eek: and 14 in the last!

Steve Schultz 11, Riley McFarlane 11, Mibus 7........awesome

52 goals:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: for the Kees yesterday v the Rams!

11 1st quarter goals, 9 2nd, 18 3rd:eek::eek: and 14 in the last!

Steve Schultz 11, Riley McFarlane 11, Mibus 7........awesome

Correction Grant Schultz 11 goals, Steve Schultz only 4.

I saw this match and it was an awesome display by the Kees but agree it is also sad as the Rams side was barely of seconds grade standard. Many of them actually played in the seconds before running out for the seniors.

According to 'countryfootyscores.com' Kalkee's 52.26.338 to Nati's 0.2.2 is the highest score in all of country footy (Vic, SA & NSW country Aussie rules) so far this year and also highest winning margin so far. Not sure if it breaks any other longer standing records?

Not quite the record.

There was a larger score in the Sunday Hearld Sun Yesterday

55 goals something to NIL

Country WA I think it was.

So sad for Natimuk to see a score line like that. Football clubs are what keeps commuinties together and it is hard to look forward when you are getting flogged each week.

My tips this week:

DHML/Balmoral to beat Laharum by 10 goals.
Taylors Lake over the Rams by 5.2 goals.
Kalkee by 10 goals against GW.
NQ to beat Ethiopia Aspendale by 2 goals.
And in an upset Pimp to beat Rup by 3 points!

Mibus and schultz (Grant) to undergo season ending knee surgury!
Andrew Jackson out for a month with shoulder
Kees in a bit of trouble
Wrong, Wrong, Right.
Mibus out for three weeks - only strained ligaments, Grant Schultz in the team this week and Jackson yes out for a 4 weeks with a shoulder.

This week Kalkee to still get over Rup.
Swifts to thrash the Rams.
Laharum only just over Great Western.
NQ to beat TL by 5 goals.
Pimp to thrash EA by over 20 goals.

yeahh iv been lied to!! apologies
Grant Schultz limped of early today, so maybe you could have been right King7. But with 8 points clear and huge %tage I think Kalkee have top spot wrapped up. 2nd & 3rd between DHML & Pimp and 4th & 5th between the rest is still ??????????????????? anyones guess.

According to 'countryfootyscores.com' Kalkee's 52.26.338 to Nati's 0.2.2 is the highest score in all of country footy (Vic, SA & NSW country Aussie rules) so far this year and also highest winning margin so far. Not sure if it breaks any other longer standing records?

Round 4 - May 2, 2009
Kersbrook
80.22 (502)
Callington
1.1 (7)

Best - Kersbrook: R James, B Pearce, P James, D Anderson, L Hughes. Callington: A Tucker, J Plitzner, Z Minear, C Wilson, T Colwell. Goals - Kersbrook: R James 23, B Pearce 10, L Hughes 7, J Rider, R Treglowan 6, D Tapp 5, M Gardiner, P James 4, M Soden, D Bingos 3. Callington: S Lambe.

This would have to be the record this year!!

Hills Country Football league SA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back