EagleMan87

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
WCE
Which Eagle has the hottest girlfriend/wife?

I'd have to catagorically rule out Twigley IMO, because she's too skinny...:thumbsdown:

Didn't Nico have a girlfriend who sang that annoying ad a while back:confused:

what city subaru??
bungeye.gif

I'm sure these guys can be really choosy, so a lot of them are quite hot looking. (I mean that from an admiration point of view from a hextrosexual woman)

This thread is useless without pics

hmmm...

here is a selection of fine assortments

0,5001,5256271,00.jpg
(jason gram's gf)

0,5001,5256287,00.jpg
(that wookie that plays for richmond's gf)

0,5001,5256263,00.jpg
(lol, just kidding)

0,5001,5256261,00.jpg
(forget who she's with, might be a melbourne player? - she used to be on wheel of fortune)

0,5001,5256265,00.jpg
(drool)

0,5001,5256248,00.jpg
(ditto)

but the winner is...

brownlow_narrowweb__300x435,0.jpg
(old school twigley, siggghhh...)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahahah, that's it! :D

Worst. Ad. Ever.

although i admit it is a shocker of an ad, wanaroo mazda and those APIA ads flogging them selves off as talk shows have to take the cake and that dreadful one with the woman whos the only car dealership owner in perth one. any one rememer the name?

although i admit it is a shocker of an ad, wanaroo mazda and those APIA ads flogging them selves off as talk shows have to take the cake and that dreadful one with the woman whos the only car dealership owner in perth one. any one rememer the name?

i think the range ford ad in maddington. anyways the waneroo mazda ads really gets on my nerves. and that zoom zoom zoom with mazda ads is so cringeworthy youd love to sick a trident into the advertising department. :mad:

i think the range ford ad in maddington. anyways the waneroo mazda ads really gets on my nerves. and that zoom zoom zoom with mazda ads is so cringeworthy youd love to sick a trident into the advertising department. :mad:

the waneroo mazda has 3 variations. The normal one, the english accent one and the one where they're screaming like little pansies and they all realy give me the s****

From what ive seen and heard Nicoski and McKinley both got stunning girlfriends.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back