House Stark-North

Remove this Banner Ad

An article from the fox sports site on North being related to Game of Thrones.

House Stark — North Melbourne

254987-137d6998-ca86-11e3-9484-00a97bf135c7.jpg
"The men of the north, a club with a noble history still holds some clout despite recent threats of being wiped out by the AFL/Kings Landing (including a hostile takeover bid by House Baratheon). Despite regularly flattering to deceive and some heavy losses, ‘The Shinboners’ spirit is not dead, it never dies, similar to the proud northerners of House Stark whose motto ‘Winter is coming’ sends a stern warning to those who challenge them."

For the rest of the article,
http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/whi...893255430?sv=b0b82cf1bf58fd3c73b05f5173f452ce

What do people think?

I don't personally mind the analogy myself as a long time north supporter. I apologise if you don't like the thread, its my first one.

I don't actually watch the show, my wife does so I asked if the House of Stark suited us.

She did roll her eyes and said," there's not many of them but they keep fighting".

So works for me:)

Also I wouldn't apologise for this thread, I started one recently suggesting Port fans could hum on my balls.

So yeah, the bar isn't set very high.;)

475804-5116caa8-ca75-11e3-b520-1a79dc9db4b9.jpg

In the theme of the moment, let's put Fremantle through the meat grinder and make sausage out of them.

Have avoided posting an edited image as I would have too much spare time if Red Carded for the next 73 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could possibly be the only person in the world that has not seen 1sec of game of thrones.
Nope, me too :rainbow:

Top two are dead.

Middle second row is dead.

Left second row is a useless bastard in the literal sense.

Right second row was kidnapped, forced to marry a short stature Prince and has just managed to run away this week...also saw her Dad beheaded (top left)in the first Season 1.

Bottom left is a paraplegic after being pushed out a window by a Prince who was having sex with his sister and did not want the kid to tell the whole world...he also has visions of being a Wolf and possibly can see into the future.

Bottom middle also saw Dad have his head chopped off...managed to escape, on the run, nearly got home to the family before the Mum and second row middle (her brother) had their throats slit at a Red Wedding....also has been involved in and seen murders.

Bottom right rarely seen IIRC.

So yeh, good one Fox Sports....

200_s.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back