House Stark-North

Remove this Banner Ad

8bobx.jpg

I could possibly be the only person in the world that has not seen 1sec of game of thrones.

Likewise. Zondor was telling me it's very similar to a movie he has in his collection called "Game of Bones".

I could possibly be the only person in the world that has not seen 1sec of game of thrones.
I havnt seen one episode of GOT or Breaking Bad.
And I love my shows. Waste too much time on BF.

In the theme of the moment, let's put Fremantle through the meat grinder and make sausage out of them.

Absolutely lost my s**t. My word. Hahaha

Sent from the future using Marty McFly

I don't actually watch the show, my wife does so I asked if the House of Stark suited us.

She did roll her eyes and said," there's not many of them but they keep fighting".

So works for me:)

Also I wouldn't apologise for this thread, I started one recently suggesting Port fans could hum on my balls.

So yeah, the bar isn't set very high.;)
early leader for TOTY

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol. "Great show" etc.

Try reading the books people!

I did. They sucked. Only time a TV/movie has actually been better than the source material. IMO of course.

Re: that article - the writer managed "North = Starks, Pies = Lannisters, ummm....yeah I'm out of ideas I'll just make s**t up from here"

For those who watch the odd bit of TV but haven't seen this show - put GOT at the top of your list!

The Starks are a good comparison - A small, noble but powerful family from up North. Once had the King of the North but got hammered from all sides, close to extinction at one point but will ultimately have their revenge!

NB - Robbo = Robert Baratheon

This is actually a pretty sport on analogy for North. Many of the other great houses come from lands rich with natural resources, and are arrogant and ambitious with less history than the Starks.

The Starks are a no frills family that can never be too extravagant, or complacent as they are always aware that 'winter is coming' (e.g they must always have enough food for long winters, otherwise there house may starve).

If I was to continue the analogy, * would be the Boltons. The Boltons are also from the North, and have sworn fealty to the starks despite being jealous, backstabbing, lying arseholes.

Eddie Maguire would be Tywin Lannister.

... people should read the books.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back