Player Sponsorship (the Mighty T and Beeg going to Copeland Cup Dinner)

First of all YOU BLOODY BEAUTY!!! WOO HOO!!! :thumbsu::D:thumbsu::D:rainbow::thumbsu::rainbow::thumbsu::D:thumbsu:

Second of all, what info do I have to provide?
This is from CFC Marketing Co-Ordinator re the prizes:

'There is also two tickets to attend an exclusive function with your sponsored player/s however we don't send any physical tickets out, there is just a door list on the day. Information regarding his will be sent with the signed Guernsey!'

Thats all I can tell you atm.

MG deserves a medal for all the work shes doing. Bloody top stuff!
Agreed on this. Hey MG, I'm more than happy to donate my prize to the President's function on 3rd August to you as a small token of appreciation for all you've been doing. I have reserved seats as a Legends' member and will be there anyway, and I'm not much of a suit and tie guy. If I'm near the function room I'd appreciate a party-pie at half-time;)

Agreed on this. Hey MG, I'm more than happy to donate my prize to the President's function on 3rd August to you as a small token of appreciation for all you've been doing. I have reserved seats as a Legends' member and will be there anyway, and I'm not much of a suit and tie guy. If I'm near the function room I'd appreciate a party-pie at half-time;)
Thanks neilk, both for your kind words and your very kind and generous offer.
I really appreciate the thought.

I'd happily accept but I'm leaving for Italy in 2 weeks time, and will be there for several months.
(watch the postcard thread in the 'nest' for my cards from Italy:))

and thanks to you too Pera :)

:hearts::rainbow:

There is already an overwhelming majority who've voted for the Copeland dinner tickets and a guernsey.

So I'll get Quicky to draw these 3 prizes and finalise things.

Thanks for all your patience in working through the process; I think we've achieved a great result for the maximum number of sponsors:):)

May 27, 2008
Wherever I May Roam
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Socceroos, Melbourne Victory
There is already an overwhelming majority who've voted for the Copeland dinner tickets and a guernsey.

So I'll get Quicky to draw these 3 prizes and finalise things.

Thanks for all your patience in working through the process; I think we've achieved a great result for the maximum number of sponsors:):)

Would you like me to do this tonight MG?

May 27, 2008
Wherever I May Roam
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Socceroos, Melbourne Victory
Hi folks,

Well it seems it is time to draw the last of this years player sponsor prizes. Up for grabs are 2 x tickets to the 2014 Copeland Trophy and 1 x the Collingwood Forever guernsey.

It's been great to get the most out of our sponsor benefits with our left over funds and take advantage of access to the Copeland tickets. So we get 3 extra prize winners this year than in years gone by which is a great result for all the sponsors.

So without further ado - it is time to draw the tickets to the Copeland where we will see this years Collingwood best and fairest awarded. Will Pendlebury go back to back and secure his third Copeland trophy? Or will we see someone new crowned our best?

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/2013-10-04/pendlebury-claims-second-copeland-trophy

And the lucky winners are Kirby and Gone Critical

Well done guys, I hope you enjoy the night and look forward to your stories.

The last and final prize is the Collingwood Forever guernsey.

MEMFOREVERS.JPG

And the prize goes to a long standing supporter of the player sponsorship and past prize winner lobaiga

Well done lobaiga I hope you enjoy your prize!

Thank you to all the player sponsors for 2014 without your support we wouldn't be able to run this. In particular a big big thanks and big hug goes out to Magpie Girl for all her tireless efforts to help organise and run the sponsorship this year. It is no mean feat and it is very much appreciated by everyone.

Thank you all and good night!

This is just frickin awesome!!!!!

Can not believe I'm this lucky. What a great prize!!!

I'm so honoured and humbled. I'm also very much looking forward to meeting one of my favourite posters in Gone Critical. :thumbsu:

sirene

Cancelled
Collingwood - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2014 Western Bulldogs - Christian Howard/Mark Austin Player Sponsor 2013 Collingwood - Quinten Lynch Player Sponsor 2013 Collingwood Magpies - Alex Fasolo 2012 Player Sponsor
Jun 17, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
I am very appreciative of yet again being a recipient of a wonderful prize. I never expect it and certainly do not participate for that reason, but am eternally grateful.
THANK YOU so much Magpie Girl, Quicky and 76! You have run this fantastically and I am in awe of the perfect organisation.
As long as I am able I will participate in this Sponsorship, it has truly been a joy for me on this board.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!

P.S. at the risk of sounding ungrateful, is it possible to request a size?

I am very appreciative of yet again being a recipient of a wonderful prize. I never expect it and certainly do not participate for that reason, but am eternally grateful.
THANK YOU so much Magpie Girl, Quicky and 76! You have run this fantastically and I am in awe of the perfect organisation.
As long as I am able I will participate in this Sponsorship, it has truly been a joy for me on this board.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!

P.S. at the risk of sounding ungrateful, is it possible to request a size?

I'm sure that won't be a problem.
Let me know when you PM me:)

MG and Quicky thanks so much for all the work you have put in. Above and beyond the call. Ticket to the Copeland. Last went in 2009 year before a flag and this year Kirby and I am off to it in a flag year!!!!!!! We will have a hoot Kirby. Looking forward to it

Thanks again and I am sure Kirby and I can provide you all with a good commentry of the night even if the photos start to lose focus as the night progresses.

I've just heard from CFC that your jumper will be sent out next week Premier Pies

and with it will be the details for MyManLynch and dubber.

However they have given me advance notice that MyManLynch and dubber will be attending an exclusive breakfast with Ben Kennedy on
Sunday 25th May at the Westpac Centre

I will PM you both with the details.

Have fun:)

I've just heard from CFC that your jumper will be sent out next week Premier Pies

and with it will be the details for MyManLynch and dubber.

However they have given me advance notice that MyManLynch and dubber will be attending an exclusive breakfast with Ben Kennedy on
Sunday 25th May at the Westpac Centre

I will PM you both with the details.

Have fun:)
You. Are. Kidding. I am away that weekend!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!! What are the chances of that..KILL ME NOW>>>>>

9056729.gif

Back