How come you hold your B &F awards so late?

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the Eagles do as well? My understanding, and I could be wrong, is that our guys go on break as soon as the last game of the season finishes. They then come back for pre-season training and have the B&F then.

Does make it awkward for the guys who leave, would hate to be in a situation, like some other clubs, where the winner leaves the same year!

Stupid isn't it? Up until last year it was always the week after the GF. Then last year I heard it got moved cos we couldn't get the venue we wanted on that night. But that seems like BS now that they have done it for a second year running. So upshot is - I've no idea, but I don't like it.

Stupid isn't it? Up until last year it was always the week after the GF. Then last year I heard it got moved cos we couldn't get the venue we wanted on that night. But that seems like BS now that they have done it for a second year running. So upshot is - I've no idea, but I don't like it.

It was always quite late, going back to the 90s and early 00s.

November would be even busier for the family business in the middle of November - CBH take on seasonal workers for the harvest season around the 5th of November. ;)

The Fyfe trucking business is flat strap in September - October ?.

The production line for the Freo Father & Sons Academy, selects September as prime "nesting" time ?.

I like this one! Ross has said they need to go forth and procreate, one for mum, one for dad and one for the club :D

Pav's tracking along nicely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back