Universal Love How Do You Know You Are Still A Carlton Supporter?

Remove this Banner Ad

When I have a number of reasons to not attend this weeks game, but will put them all on the back burner to go along and plonk myself into my seat with a glimmer of hope that we will show up to play while being surrounded by *FC supporters that make me want to puke.

There's always plenty to remind me that I'm a Carlton supporter.
  • I listen to the blues, so there's always some Albert King, Steve Roux, Gary Clark Jnr, Stevie Ray, etc pumping through the big Primare Amp.
  • I have blue pets such as my Hooded Parrot.

HHS1.jpg

Ridiculously entertaining when he comes out to fly around the house for a couple of hours. :D

When you're a courier driver delivering a phone to Murph, arrive to his house, parking and sitting outside for a good 25 mins trying to figure out what to say or do without looking like a stalker!!

When your bringing in his mail 2 weeks after the initial delivery, yes you are stalking;)

When you're driving along while listening to sen and the host announces Menzel is injured and you almost run an old lady over... Yep happened yesterday!:( I'm usually a very good driver..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exit the knockout footy tipping competition in the first round two years in a row ....... at least some of you found some sympathy for me .... #thirdtimelucky?

I met a female up north last night who started talking to me because i was wearing Carlton apparel.

You'll be good so long as you don't mention that we almost took them over.

When you read the AFL injury report and add a 1 in front of everyone's estimated recovery period.... you might be a diehard Carlton supporter.

I took my kids (now aged 10 and 13) when they were very little to watch games when we were even more crap than we are now.

Even did my best to explain to them why Fev might urinate on a shop window.

I figured by the time they understood what was going on we would have a decent team.

Pay my membership every year and still go to most games - really struggling to go this week and watch us get slaughtered by the "Tirds".

Soooooooooo disappointed we still have not got our act together as a club.

I took my kids (now aged 10 and 13) when they were very little to watch games when we were even more crap than we are now.

Even did my best to explain to them why Fev might urinate on a shop window.

I figured by the time they understood what was going on we would have a decent team.

Pay my membership every year and still go to most games - really struggling to go this week and watch us get slaughtered by the "Tirds".

Soooooooooo disappointed we still have not got our act together as a club.

^ If you invite your young family to the football to join in your misery and watch a gun FF piss on a shop window, you might be a carlton supporter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back