Universal Love How Do You Know You Are Still A Carlton Supporter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Wanted to look up footage of that MK, and instead found this...

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...ns-elite-company/story-fnp04d70-1227309677380

On the receiving end of this, and can still laugh. Bloody funny.

Pure projection from Long right there. SOS has already confirmed since retiring that he definitely touched the ball. Just a sad attempt at preserving a career highlight wrapped in joviality. Next he'll be trying to sell us the story that Wangas really was the league's best that year :eek:

Yes - I am still a Carlton supporter!

Good reminder MK.

I know I am still a Carlton Support because I can't remember many stat lines from 20 years ago, but I can tell you that Greg Williams racked up 44 possessions, 1 goal and no Brownlow votes in round 10, 1993 (*stats close enough).

My therapist says the chip on my shoulder is receding somewhat. I'm making good progress, really....

I know that I am still a Carlton supporter because blood is pumping through my veins and air in my lungs. There is no other option ....

Also a game against St. Kilda fills me with dread as a loss would be shattering :-(

Because my kids (having not lived through the glory days) accept losses as a normal part of supporting the Blues and offer me comfort when I get upset or frustrated at our performances.

Speaking of Dog Players performning Dog acts and Dog clubs I still have nightmares over the '73 GF. Have never forgiven Richmond since, have not once felt sorry for them over the past 35 years.

The Ops' question prompts another ... what would it take to no longer be a Carlton supporter?

Not sure I'd follow AFL if I stopped supporting Carlton.

And that Athorn fella ... I swear that bloke was an Essendon plant :mad::(:cry:

Filthy, filthy club.

Mark Athorn was incredible that day. As you said, a double-agent for the Filth. Should have won the Norm Smith medal.

I was at '99 GF. Now I love Ange 39 but geez he had a stinker on Shannon Grant that day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Speaking of Dog Players performning Dog acts and Dog clubs I still have nightmares over the '73 GF. Have never forgiven Richmond since, have not once felt sorry for them over the past 35 years.
Laurie Fowler and his flying knees....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cos I've flown all the way to bloody Wellington to watch the footy.
Your name short for Moving Every Building?

The Shaky Isles living up to their reputation, stay safe.

This chap is keeping it real

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_CDayys4UIAA1d6y.jpg

I believe that's a real tatt as well, not just painted on :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back