Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2005
Bangkok
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subi, Celtics, Pats, Sox
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409486047.628789.jpg

I'm sure someone's got a better pic but the jumper/shorts today are the best combination at our club by the length of a very very long straight.

As part of putting our best foot forward surely going back to a proper ******* jumper is something we could get right fairly easily?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 76919

I'm sure someone's got a better pic but the jumper/shorts today are the best combination at our club by the length of a very very long straight.

As part of putting our best foot forward surely going back to a proper ******* jumper is something we could get right fairly easily?

Looked great. Would look even better though if the wings weren't split down the middle and the sgio box didn't unnecessarily cover their tips.

346249.jpg

"How *en good do we look?!"

346208.jpg

"And you are the wind beneath my wiiiings!"

Except I don't like that Eagles head.

This will always be my favourite:

1992.jpg

View attachment 76919

I agree

Have you written to the club expressing this view and I being serious , send an email to the pr department.

Absolutely, easily the best jumper we have. The simplicity of two colours is always a winner, all the best jumpers only have two colours.

Anything is better than the clash jumper, even the training one. The tri-colour just looks average, doesn't project strength.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why can't we wear it for home games .....the maybe just slight colour change for away games

But same design

I agree today the jumper looked brighter than normal, maybe they were new ..sunny day

Anywa agree it's by far our best jumper

Makes me wonder why we can't have that as our home and simply reverse the colours when there is a clash? Is there a strip that clashes with both Royal blue and bright yellow?

Yeah, that's the eagles head they should use. :thumbsu:
Definitely, easily the best! I hate how teams are changing their modern logos/heads, give me the old Richmond/Brisbane etc. ones any day over the cheap clipart ones of today.

I thought today was one of the most beautiful and aesthetically pleasing sights of AFL I've seen - The Contrast of the Westcoast Blue & Gold jumper with the Suns Red Jumper on a beautiful sunny day on the Goldcoast with vibrant green grass.

It was simply a pleasure to watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back