How good is Fyfe??

Remove this Banner Ad

Had Mcveigh on his arse the whole night also. Still got BOG. Normally Mcveigh goes to Hill and keeps hill to 8 possessions. So we got two wins out of this one matchup. Hill ends up with 20 poss and Fyfe still gets BOG.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does something like that even happen?

I wouldn't exactly say he was a 'nothing' junior rather because of his height and attitude he was rejected from given a proper chance. I remember start of year 11 he was about 175cm tall or less, then he had his growth in year 12.

Also one must not discount his hunger for playing the game! He absolutely loves it and defs not one of those athlete type of AFL players who treat the game like a job. Wouldn't surprise me if he is the first and last person to leave training.

Most complete player in the game , but get haircut you hippie

Jesus, it could be worse! Have you seen all those bloody top-knots getting around?

Hippy>Hipster.

The only correct answer is to have a haircut like Johnny Unitas.

tumblr_l0xsierg291qbye7fo1_500.png

Now there's a haircut you could set your watch to.

He has
Unreal, the bloke can play. How he went pick 20 in the draft is amazing.
he has transformed his game since entering the afl. Yes he looked like he could play early but no one would have predicted he would turn into the contested juggernaut he has become to do. The scary thing is, he looks like he is improving every year

Is he a lock for Fremantle's next captain?

He should be. He is an absolute beast.

I understand he's in the leadeership group this year. I assume Pav will go around next year as well. By then, Fyfe may have a very good grounding to take on the captaincy.

Hate seeing young players given the captaincy role only to have it drag them down. Grimes is a shadow of the player he was. As is Cotchin. Trengove has been struck down with injury but was struggling before being struck down.

Rather than have the players focus on becoming the best player they can be before being given the captaincy, due to lack of other options, they are fast tracked into the role to the detriment of the players and the team.

Back on topic...what a GUN!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back