How good was that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Fyfe v Danger

Seeing two stars of the game go head to head for the entire match, not a tagger in sight.

Neither took a backwards step, immense games from both.

Footy would be far more enjoyable if coaches let that happen more often.

This is the game that should have been played on Friday night to open the round.

Just great all round. I was literally saying to a mate yesterday how the modern game never has 1 on 1 battles anymore, gone at the days of a midfield shoot out, or a Carey V Jakovich contest, then Bam! tonight happened! Stoked that the coaches just let them be.

The s**t weather conditions just made it better as well - kind of made them stand out more because they were both still so clean.

great game to watch, and I must say umpired extremely well. Great that they just let the game go and didn't pay ticky touchwood free kicks

Fyfe v Danger

Seeing two stars of the game go head to head for the entire match, not a tagger in sight.

Love seeing gun v gun.

Goodes v judd was always a spectacle.

Fyfe vs danger is just about the most exciting matchup in the game. While there are alot of excellent contested players in the game,very few win contested footy in as an attacking manner as fyfe and danger. Well done to both coaches for allowing it.

Bring on parker v fyfe!!!!

Damn, it was a pretty awesome contest to watch.

I don't see a lot of Adelaide games - it seems every time I do, Dangerfield plays ordinary footy or drifts in and out. I've always found it difficult to really "get" the hype that surrounds him and his possible departure from Adelaide, but he was ******* terrific tonight and I sure get it now.

Fyfe v Danger

Nathan Jones isn't quite the same big ticket item, but Paul Roos did it last year. Played Jones H2H with Cotchin, Murphy, Ablett, Boak, etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two douche coaches doing something good for the game, would love more of it.

Fyfe v Danger

I'm glad I have both in my AFL Fantasy team :)

Just great all round. I was literally saying to a mate yesterday how the modern game never has 1 on 1 battles anymore, gone at the days of a midfield shoot out, or a Carey V Jakovich contest, then Bam! tonight happened! Stoked that the coaches just let them be.

The s**t weather conditions just made it better as well - kind of made them stand out more because they were both still so clean.

great game to watch, and I must say umpired extremely well. Great that they just let the game go and didn't pay ticky touchwood free kicks

Might happen alot more if the AFL caps the interchanges to 80 or something around that. Either way very good game of footy by both players

Missed it, I instead sat down for two and a half hours and watched the Bombers chip the ball 10m cluelessly under the guise of 'controlling the game'.

Fyfe had the upper hand I assume?

Missed it, I instead sat down for two and a half hours and watched the Bombers chip the ball 10m cluelessly under the guise of 'controlling the game'.

Fyfe had the upper hand I assume?

I'd call it a draw.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back