Trades left at final lockout this weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Used 2 last week, 2 this week and just for the hell of it I may use 2 next week too!

When we only had 20 I had to be more frugal, but the extra 10 enables you to be a bit gun-ho at the start. 30 is too many IMO.

Its about time they allowed you extra weekly trades, the 2 trades per week limitation was stifling you true potential.

The Judd_Magic rule, you can only use it once a year tho, unlimited trades for the week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

25 or 24 after this week.

Not sure yet.

2 have been used for injury (Ablett and Bartel), 1 was used to get Bonts in for Lamb and 1 was used to trade out Goodes to Hunt after Goodes was named the sub in round 2.

Also traded out Miller to Van Berlo. Could turn out to be a bit of a nuffy trade. :$

Alright folks, im a SC Noob, how many trades do we want to keep for the finals? And is there any readon to continnue hanging onto the trades?, if I can put in a watson for my side I would be stoked, however, with rocky, ablett and thomas all going down and a couple of other changes, i will have 24 left for round 5? Some good advice needed here

Trade to your hearts content until you are happy with your side.

Then hold! :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back