Trades left at final lockout this weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade to your hearts content until you are happy with your side.

Then hold! :thumbsu:

Famous last words :p

Depending on what I decide this week will either have 25 or 26 left over.

Really want to get in on Tarrant, but dont really have anyone to trade him for. May have to do a fair bit of switching.

28 at present.

R3: Ablett > Lewis
R4: Minson > Goldstein

I'm pretty happy with my rookies, bar Anderson and Lamb. One of these guys will go this week for the Krak/Taz double.

Bartel out this week, was going to trade him last round for Bonts but decided to loophole Salem instead, am glad I did.

Will be on 26 after this weekend and will have half a mill in the bank :)

Probs 23. I'm going on a trading frenzy ala JM.
23?
giphy.gif

25 most likely

rd 2 - Gaz to Fyfe (LTI) & Lamb to Hogan (rookie correction)

rd 3 - JAnderson to Gregson (rookie correction)

rd 4 - McGrath to Tarrant / krak (LTI)
Goodes to WhiteX (rookie correction)

i reckon i'll need the rest of the trades to complete my team so doubt i'll have 22 premos come the end of the year.

24 after krak and tarrant come in this week.

Although i don't think it's as bad as it sounds with 1 of those being a LTI (jimmy) and 1 being an early rookie to premo upgrade (lonie to bont last week).
So 4 rookie/corrective trades after 5 rounds, plus a pile of cash in the bank, I'm fine with.

All i need now is my premos (watson, beams etc) to start scoring like they should be!

24 after this week, 4 injuries. 1 stupid trade...Miller > NVB and 1 cash grab.
Will be bringing in Pendles next week, 1 trade and then 2 trades to get Gray and then will hold on trades for a fortnight.
This will hopefully leave me with 6 upgrades to go and a full rack of cows fattening up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

24. Then NVB>Selwood next week. Then planning to use maximum trades all the way through until the end of the byes to try and have a completed team for the final ten rounds (and 6 trades remaining). A bad start means all-out aggression is my only option.

25 after trading NVB > Tarrant and McIntosh > Hibberb

Only have $38k left in the bank after those trades, so will need to start culling a few rookies over the next few rounds in order to get some fallen premo's like Rocky

My plan is to trade aggressively as I am chasing the overall. Ranked 411 after round 4

25 after trading NVB > Tarrant and McIntosh > Hibberb

Only have $38k left in the bank after those trades, so will need to start culling a few rookies over the next few rounds in order to get some fallen premo's like Rocky

My plan is to trade aggressively as I am chasing the overall. Ranked 411 after round 4

Solid stratergy.
im chasing overall as well...after rd 4 I'm 52,500 odd but I'm on my way

26 after Krak/Tarrant this week.
Same as me. Gotta start saving trades I think. A few of my intended 'keepers' aren't exactly turning out that way so I'm going to need a few extra upgrades than intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back