How much longer can Priddis be debated?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't in your top seven in the votes ;)

Easily best MID i should say.

I don't expect the umpires to notice good games from some of our lesser like players, such as Sheppard, Bennell or Ellis having a good game, which is reflected in my votes.

Again, Detective Fivesauce does his due diligence :)

Dick isn't censored dude so feel free to use it in that way. I don't get hurt feelings easily.

It was Dork head haha Melbourne feel they will get compensated pick 3 for james Frawley but what ever compensation pick they will get will get offered too Adelaide along with pick 2, ?

It was Dork head haha Melbourne feel they will get compensated pick 3 for james Frawley but what ever compensation pick they will get will get offered too Adelaide along with pick 2, ?

Closer.

So they didn't actually offer a pick they don't have but hypothetically would. The Crows actually said they wouldn't even accept that hypothetical deal. ;)

Pick 3 compo for Frawley, lel. So overrated.

It's the only way the AFL can give them a priority pick without actually giving them one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Closer.

So they didn't actually offer a pick they don't have but hypothetically would. The Crows actually said they wouldn't even accept that hypothetical deal. ;)

And all of this assumes Dangerfield would event want to play for Melbourne, which is the real kicker IMO. Can't see him going to a club ranked below Adelaide on the ladder (which bodes poorly for our prospects too if we continue performing the way we are).

And all of this assumes Dangerfield would event want to play for Melbourne, which is the real kicker IMO. Can't see him going to a club ranked below Adelaide on the ladder (which bodes poorly for our prospects too if we continue performing the way we are).

It's the assumption trade dude.

I'll trade you your assumptions in exchange for trying to figure out what's wrong with something?

Amidoingitright?

Wholeheartedly yes.

Try to figure out what is wrong with your post ?
Don't be too concerned. You are just going through the initiation phase around here.
Every poster around 500 cops s**t for no reason. Its part of the ego centric people letting you know the pecking order.

Don't be too concerned. You are just going through the initiation phase around here.
Every poster around 500 cops s**t for no reason. Its part of the ego centric people letting you know the pecking order.

I wouldn't say educating someone is giving them s**t.

His comment was wrong, fairly simple.

Educating pfffffttt haven't seen a educated post from you yet !

cheek-pinching.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back