How much longer can Priddis be debated?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slips catch of the year? Please. Forwards dive to mark the ball at their feet all the bloody time.

Even DS seemed to accept it was a reasonable delivery, and the real problem is that it's far too rare.

There's lambasting Priddis then there's the ridiculous.

Edit: LeCras broke his arm once going to ground, and once from a bump from Mzungu.
So you wouldn't prefer the football to hit you on the chest?

That piece of play was spot on by Priddis.

It's the fact we're highlighting a basic kicking skill from him like he's turned water into wine which is the sad part.

Doesn't happen often enough with Matt i'm afraid.

I prefer to turn wine into water.

7b4673cee9b1bae132bd92eef170ae6c.jpg

So you wouldn't prefer the football to hit you on the chest?

Fivey is right Smotie, for a Priddis standard kick, that's as good as you're going to get. The problem is that it happens once in a blue moon.

The fact Lecras is made out of glass shouldn't be relevant. It's not a perfect kick but it was very effective in this case.

Edit: Given that Lecras has broken his arm twice from going to ground maybe it isn't so far fetched that he would have gone to Priddis after the game and said something like "s**t couldn't you make it a bit easier for me, do you want me to break my arm again?"

Oh yeah, because that would really happen. Lets forfeit next year just in case any of our players fall over and break their arms.

Oh please god no

http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/af...ing-brownlow-win/story-fniv6fhh-1227102123726

"Beefed up contract"? The only thing keeping me going is the fact next year should be his last full time stint in the guts before he's fazed out. If the club sticks with his same old s**t in 2016-17 i'll be more then a tad upset,

This is good news. Would you rather a one year extension onto his existing contract or another two years added at the end of next year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WCE always like to pay 100% of the salary cap , even with us rolling over $500000 into next year as the afl has now allowed we would still have cash left over . No surprise we are re negotiating some contracts . Allows us to pay more now and save for the future .

Interesting that it's only now he becomes one if our top 10 paid players

And he was always going to have at least two more years on our list so extending his contract to 2016 is no surprise or cause for undue concern

Really?

I have a friend that is not renewing his three memberships.

This what you want? Supporters leaving the club?

******* disgraceful if you do.

Gold...another thing you can blame Priddis for:$

Yep prefer a real supporter every day of the week than your soft as butter friend

This thread - disgraceful...me not so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back