How much longer can Priddis be debated?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

... :eek::oops:
A6_zps84a06750.gif

What's in a surname?:p

The main thing I take from this tired thread is that:
Priddis supporters know his playing weaknesses BUT APPRECIATE his playing strengths, his heart for the club, passion to be the best he can and value to a young midfield.
Priddis haters know his playing weaknesses.

And as Forrest Gump says "That's all Ive got to say about that..."
Close, except we're trying to argue that he DOES have strengths on the field.

Does anyone else find it a bit odd that Priddis is now our most experienced player with 173 games. Get rid of him and next is Hurn and Rosa with 152 and 151. Even guys like Waters and Ellis who have been around a while have only got a touch over 100 games each.

Does anyone else find it a bit odd that Priddis is now our most experienced player with 173 games. Get rid of him and next is Hurn and Rosa with 152 and 151. Even guys like Waters and Ellis who have been around a while have only got a touch over 100 games each.
There's not a lot of old players on our list I guess. Wonder when the last time was we didn't have at least one 200 game player on our list

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kicked 60% less goals then Judd did, and has played 49 more games.

Judd could actually push and rest forward. Matt however can snap kick a clearance and plod alone in open space.

You're right they're both champions, i can't even compare the two.
I didn't realise he kicked so many, same could be said about Cuz.. mind you I recall in the early days Benny played mostly forward..

Its in a frame with 2 champions who have won brownlow from our club. The frame is implying that priddis is in company with our 2 other champion brownlow medalists. It is clearly implied.

Just like I supposedly implied my mate quit his membership because of priddis because it was mentioned in this thread/frame.

Love how some people change their logic to suit their opinion and bias..

Priddis is in the company of our two other brownlow medallists because like them he won a brownlow

By putting together a framed picture of the 3 of them doesn't mean he is regarded as being on the same level

Its in a frame with 2 champions who have won brownlow from our club. The frame is implying that priddis is in company with our 2 other champion brownlow medalists. It is clearly implied.

So if the club put together a framed poster of Eagles Captains that featured pics of Glass, Cousins, Judd, McKenna, Kemp, Worsfold, Malaxos, Rance and Glendinning they'd be implying that Rance and Malaxos were on the level of the others?

So if the club put together a framed poster of Eagles Captains that featured pics of Glass, Cousins, Judd, McKenna, Kemp, Worsfold, Malaxos, Rance and Glendinning they'd be implying that Rance and Malaxos were on the level of the others?

Quote out of context.

Quote my whole post.

Quote out of context.

Quote my whole post.

Deliberately didn't quote the rest of it because I was trying to avoid bringing up that old argument which was done to death at the time.

If you're not actually of the view that the framed poster is implying Priddis is the equivalent of Judd and Cousins then let's not bother

Deliberately didn't quote the rest of it because I was trying to avoid bringing up that old argument which was done to death at the time.

If you're not actually of the view that the framed poster is implying Priddis is the equivalent of Judd and Cousins then let's not bother
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back