How much longer can Priddis be debated?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because there was a spike 18 years ago - look at the date over a longer period - then speak with someone who actually is an expert in the field

Say.... A climate scientist and see what you get
What is a "climate scientist"?
What is a"longer period"?
Why do none of these climate models correctly predict what is happening now?

A climate scientist would be the friend of ours we are holidaying with in January. She works in various places around the world - modelling and studying the effects of climate change. She has several degrees and a phd.

No one she knows who work in her field have any doubt whatsoever about the reality of climate change - the only real debate in the field is how fast and what scale damage will be caused.

I don't tend to go into much detail on mmcc. I understand there is a vast consensus amongst the peer reviewed published authorities on the subject - I also understand that the majority of people who publish articles that are skeptical tend to be scientists with little accreditation in climate science, their articles don't pass any peer review and they almost always get caught with oil money on their grubby little fingers.

That's good enough for me - if 97 percent of engineers told me not to cross a bridge - I wouldnt cross it.

If 97 percent of chemists told me not to drink a liquid as it was bad for long term health I'd at least believe them - and still drink my beer

If a consortium of pilots and aeronautical experts constituting 97 percent of the industry told me a plane wasn't safe - and another consortium that represented the company that builds the plane saying it was perfectly safe - best believe I wouldn't fly on that plane - bet you money you wouldn't either.

So with that in mind - Back to your points - Heres a better rebuttal than I can give.

http://billmoyers.com/2014/05/16/eight-pseudo-scientific-climate-claims-debunked-by-real-scientists/

-
-
-
-
-

Exactly how is doing what your coaches ask of you being selfish?

He isn't doing what is being asked of him. He, as well as the rest of the team, is being asked to dispose of the ball properly which Simpson is clearly on a mission to correct.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He isn't doing what is being asked of him. He, as well as the rest of the team, is being asked to dispose of the ball properly which Simpson is clearly on a mission to correct.

How exactly has this mission manifested itself in relation to Priddis?

Or the Selfish One may Ebert out even more players?

Exactly how is doing what your coaches ask of you being selfish?

Try and follow me here princess

The kernel claimed Priddis was selfish by effectively denying other players game time or eberting them

Given that Priddis is selected each week, is given a pivotal role in our midfield and finishes high in the club B&F consistently it is fair to say he is doing what coaches are asking of him so I've questioned how this could possibly be construed as selfish. He doesn't select himself.

You then stumble in with a comment on a team wide problem of poor disposal that has no bearing on the matter of Priddis somehow being selfish

I've consistently agreed that the role Priddis is given is inherently flawed but I have also disagreed that Priddis should be blamed for those decisions as it is the fault of successive match committees

I called you thick because of your failure to comprehend simple concepts

Like a countdown to 10,000 posts

Try and follow me here princess

The kernel claimed Priddis was selfish by effectively denying other players game time or eberting them

Given that Priddis is selected each week, is given a pivotal role in our midfield and finishes high in the club B&F consistently it is fair to say he is doing what coaches are asking of him so I've questioned how this could possibly be construed as selfish. He doesn't select himself.

You then stumble in with a comment on a team wide problem of poor disposal that has no bearing on the matter of Priddis somehow being selfish

I've consistently agreed that the role Priddis is given is inherently flawed but I have also disagreed that Priddis should be blamed for those decisions as it is the fault of successive match committees

I called you thick because of your failure to comprehend simple concepts

Like a countdown to 10,000 posts

Try and follow me princess.

Your countdown to 10000 is not really clear unless you post a 98, then a 97, then a 96 and maybe it might become evident. But to randomly post 98, I mean its just stupid and has nothing to do with the topic.

And you call me thick.

Try and follow this.

GAJOAC.

If he actually wasn't doing what was being asked of him, wouldn't you expect there to be some consequence meted out by the coaching staff?

I personally think that the coaching staff have tolerated his disposal because of the amount of possession he gets and they have no other choice because of his work ethic and lack of suitable replacement.

In my discussion I recently referred to with a former Eagles premiership player he alluded to this.

I'm not giving names and I don't give a s**t if you or anyone else believes me or not so no merry go rounds Fivey, I'm not interested in the pedantic bullshit.

I personally think that the coaching staff have tolerated his disposal because of the amount of possession he gets and they have no other choice because of his work ethic and lack of suitable replacement.

In my discussion I recently referred to with a former Eagles premiership player he alluded to this.

I'm not giving names and I don't give a s**t if you or anyone else believes me or not so no merry go rounds Fivey, I'm not interested in the pedantic bullshit.

That doesn't explain how they gave him enough votes to win the B&F in 2013 and come second this year. The idea is that the players are given votes based on how they've performed their roles. If he wasn't doing what was being asked of him, presumably he wouldn't get too many votes.

Or the Selfish One may Ebert out even more players?
Like him or loath him, i'm not sure how anybody can call Priddis selfish.

But some of our so called heros would certainly qualify and that includes Cousins, Judd, Kerr and even Ebert.

I'm sure none of them put the team before themselves sad as that might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back