Injury How much longer Mr Wells?

Remove this Banner Ad

Should be back in full training in the coming weeks according to Brad. We have Cartlon, Cats, Bye, GWS, Dogs coming up.

I hope either GWS or Dogs at the latest; is this realistic?

Am I missing something? Is there news? I can't see anything on the club website or twitter.

Is that just an opinion or are you in inner scrotum type?

Opinion. Have a feeling that we haven't been told the complete truth by the club.

I thought Wells was labouring in games previously to Drew accidently stomping on his foot at training.

Opinion. Have a feeling that we haven't been told the complete truth by the club.

I thought Wells was labouring in games previously to Drew accidently stomping on his foot at training.

Yeah I'd have to agree with that mate. He wasn't moving as freely as normal. Even in the swans game, it's only coz he kicked 3 that we say he was fine but he didn't have his usual zip and carry.

But what's there to gain from hiding a season ending injury? I don't buy it. I reckon he'll be back 2-3 weeks before the finals.

I hope so. We really need him back. The saints tagged Cunnington, boomer and dal santo today. Surely if we get Wells back one of these blokes gets off the chain

Won't be back this year from my thourses at Olympic park medical. Also d-macs back doesn't look great and needs a couple of weeks rest but could play if needed to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won't be back this year from my thourses at Olympic park medical. Also d-macs back doesn't look great and needs a couple of weeks rest but could play if needed to.
You mean LMac? And it wasn't a "virus"?
In any case, we have a bye after the Carlton game, so if he can take two weeks off if needed.

Who is d-mac?

Wake up...Ron's brother Don...a bit podgey but meh..

ronald-mcdonald.png

But what's there to gain from hiding a season ending injury? I don't buy it. I reckon he'll be back 2-3 weeks before the finals.
Yeah well as a high ranking Freemason, there is plenty to be gained by hiding s**t and that. :stern look

Remove this Banner Ad

Back