How Much to Trade Melksham?

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't see any club wanting to trade for him is there is any concern that he's received a SC notice.

Sorry bomber fans, I can appreciate that it would be annoying seeing that all the time but it would have to affect any potential trade this season.

Can't see any club wanting to trade for him is there is any concern that he's received a SC notice.

Sorry bomber fans, I can appreciate that it would be annoying seeing that all the time but it would have to affect any potential trade this season.
I saw a post suggesting Stanton and Melksham for your pick 2.

I have no words.

Especially after the terrible year he has just produced. You may have got something decent at the end of last year.

200 is no cert.
Talking about Stanton? Purely on ability, yes, but trading away a 200 game player with no off field dramas is the kind of thing that kills clubs.

I doubt Melksham would have much currency on the open market. late 2nd rounder/3rd rounder at best.

In terms of player for player, I thought the Polkinghorne suggestion was probably fairly close. He's in that Shaun Grigg sort of space I reckon. Handy at times, good at times, frustrating more often than not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would you trade Wells and MacMillan for pick 2?
In a heart beat. Supporters get emotionally attached to players and want to cling onto them. Look at the Dom Tyson pick 2 trade. You can win by moving talent on.

There is some cracking KPP in this draft - we need a power forward. Not sure there is a player on our list I would not trade for 2 - maybe Goldy (no back up) and Cunners.

In a heart beat. Supporters get emotionally attached to players and want to cling onto them. Look at the Dom Tyson pick 2 trade. You can win by moving talent on.

There is some cracking KPP in this draft - we need a power forward. Not sure there is a player on our list I would not trade for 2 - maybe Goldy (no back up) and Cunners.
Wow.

Swallow? Ziebull?

Swallow? Ziebull?
JZ has been under whelming - but like on the weekend he has the ability to rip a game a part - I would swap him for 2 - I am not convinced he will do it enough to pass up 2. Swallow is a tougher one as he is captain - we have a few of his types however and need a power forward.

JZ has been under whelming - but like on the weekend he has the ability to rip a game a part - I would swap him for 2 - I am not convinced he will do it enough to pass up 2. Swallow is a tougher one as he is captain - we have a few of his types however and need a power forward.
Yes but will that power forward at 2 be ready in your current window?

Or just after?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back