How much toilet paper required to wipe your ass?

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly, use baby wipes at home. So much easier to use and also cleaner. :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Two layer.

Less is best.

Better to keep a habit of using less toilet paper so you don't embarrassingly clog the toilet overseas as I have done a few times

Two layer.

Less is best.

Better to keep a habit of using less toilet paper so you don't embarrassingly clog the toilet overseas as I have done a few times
In a lot of places overseas, you're actually not meant to put the paper in the toilet at all- supposedly the plumbing isn't designed for it. Bin next to the toilet...

As for the question- as much as is needed. Which varies.

I can only hope that Eagle Empire's life is being enriched with the knowledge he is gleaning from every response in this thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In a lot of places overseas, you're actually not meant to put the paper in the toilet at all- supposedly the plumbing isn't designed for it. Bin next to the toilet...

As for the question- as much as is needed. Which varies.

I can only hope that Eagle Empire's life is being enriched with the knowledge he is gleaning from every response in this thread.
Yeah but sometimes you can take the gamble depending on how many layers you go.

But also depends on the quality of toilet paper.

On a related topic - what is with people leaving dollops of s**t hanging from the back of the toilet seat? Clean that crap off!

The toilet ghoulies lick it clean if only you'd let them...

91ym4hnRH8L._SL1500_.jpg

Gluten Free Diet, mostly eat salads for lunch but still have the odd steak couple of times a week.
Completely changed my life and has resulted in this glorious event 9 out of 10 times.

1 ply just to be safe but i've been tempted to not even wipe!

Ghost Poo

A ghost poo is the ninja of the world of s**t. It is rare, but I can testify that a healthy diet can produce one. It challenges your grasp on reality, because when you look in the bowl to see what you've done (don't worry, eveyone does this) there is no smell and nothing there... puzzling enough, but when you wipe your arse it's already as clean as... well as clean as it ever was.

The ghost poo is smooth and firm enough to be ejected with
"toilet escape velocity" i.e. you shot it right around the u-bend. So it not only disappears but there is no lingering pong, as it only had a millisecond of exposure to the atmosphere.

So... did you really poo. The only evidence is few unreliably changed synapses that are busy trying to work out more important stuff.

Is it the crop-top with suspenders?
Lack of thumb, yep that's where I draw the line.

Gluten Free Diet, mostly eat salads for lunch but still have the odd steak couple of times a week.
Completely changed my life and has resulted in this glorious event 9 out of 10 times.

1 ply just to be safe but i've been tempted to not even wipe!

Ghost Poo

A ghost poo is the ninja of the world of s**t. It is rare, but I can testify that a healthy diet can produce one. It challenges your grasp on reality, because when you look in the bowl to see what you've done (don't worry, eveyone does this) there is no smell and nothing there... puzzling enough, but when you wipe your arse it's already as clean as... well as clean as it ever was.

The ghost poo is smooth and firm enough to be ejected with
"toilet escape velocity" i.e. you shot it right around the u-bend. So it not only disappears but there is no lingering pong, as it only had a millisecond of exposure to the atmosphere.

So... did you really poo. The only evidence is few unreliably changed synapses that are busy trying to work out more important stuff.

s**t just got weird!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back