Health How often do you do drugs?

How often do you use recreational drugs?

• Regular user - dependent/addicted

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Regular recreational user

Votes: 29 14.9%
  • Only on certain social occasions /events

Votes: 59 30.3%
  • Never use

Votes: 96 49.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Doing drugs is a piss weak excuse for not being able to tolerate life straight.

But a great excuse for some mindbending fun for those that don't have a problem tolerating life straight

Need drugs for to get through social events, or to get through the day = you are a soft campaigner with a problem

Really???? I've worked with many addicts that have histories of shocking trauma that keyboard heroes such as yourself could only imagine. The fact that they've survived makes them that much harder than you'll ever be

while naively supporting an industry that ruins the lives of so many. For shame

That'd be the prohibition industry then

Between ages 16-20 was a pretty regular weed user.
Also used it pretty heavily again when I was 23-24.
Now I just drink a few times a fortnight.

Reasons I don't smoke now

- Missus hates it and would probably leave if I smoked again.
- Ive got kids and would feel like an idiot getting stoned around them.
- Its to expensive and to much of a hassle dealing with a dealer/s.
- What was once a fun mellow high started to worsen my anxiety problems

Haven't had a cone since January 2014

G is an amazingly good feeling but * you gotta be careful with it.

I'm lucky my only G connection is a good bloke and doesn't sell it to people he knows have been drinking. G and alcohol combo has some real bad potential.

So it's first thing Sunday morning so I can't really verify for this and can only take it at face value but this article is well worth a read if you wanted proof that the law is a piece of s**t.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/one-...ieter-life-on-road-trips-20150404-1me7av.html

Regardless of the validity of that article, these are still facts:

- It is legal for a parent to give their child medicine with sedative properties without the child's knowledge, and only for the benefit of the parent (i.e. it's not to put the child into sedation for surgery to fix an ailment which is an unfortunate necessity from time to time)
- It is illegal for someone to obtain drugs such as MDMA or LSD and consume them under their own full consent

Yeah that makes a great deal of sense :thumbsu:

And that's before we even get to the ethics of giving your kids drugs so your road trip is easier to deal with. * me.

Aged care homes give drugs that shorten the lifes of the residents (sometimes almost instantly) so their easier to deal with.

So it's first thing Sunday morning so I can't really verify for this and can only take it at face value but this article is well worth a read if you wanted proof that the law is a piece of s**t.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/one-...ieter-life-on-road-trips-20150404-1me7av.html

Regardless of the validity of that article, these are still facts:

- It is legal for a parent to give their child medicine with sedative properties without the child's knowledge, and only for the benefit of the parent (i.e. it's not to put the child into sedation for surgery to fix an ailment which is an unfortunate necessity from time to time)
- It is illegal for someone to obtain drugs such as MDMA or LSD and consume them under their own full consent

Yeah that makes a great deal of sense :thumbsu:

And that's before we even get to the ethics of giving your kids drugs so your road trip is easier to deal with. **** me.

Until you're 18 your parents own you, they can do whatever they want as long as it's legal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure parents all over the world are now wondering, "why didn't we think of that?"
The scary thing is there is probably a decent % of parents who didn't take up such practice thinking that.

Until I read that article this morning I just didn't even consider that people would do that to their kids.

That's my point. Unwillingly drugging a minor is legal. Willingly drugging yourself is not. That is stupid.

I never thought of it like that, decent point. If people could ingest whatever and ensure nobody else but them would be affected by it I would say legalise everything. I don't think that's the case though.

I never thought of it like that, decent point. If people could ingest whatever and ensure nobody else but them would be affected by it I would say legalise everything. I don't think that's the case though.
There is no doubt illicit drugs cause people to do desperate and stupid things, both when under the influence and when not under the influence.

It's an unfortunate consequence of drug use.

But drug policy should be about harm minimisation. The current policy is basically harm maximisation.

I'm sure parents all over the world are now wondering, "why didn't we think of that?"

Then they should consider putting their kids up for adoption, or even better deciding not too have kids in the first place if they resort to lazy, shithouse and dangerous tactics like that.

Alcohol every day since the day before Good Friday.

Wow, impressive, 10 days.

index.php

Back