Food, Drink & Dining Out How Often do you Drink?

Well?

• Once

Votes: 32 20.1%
  • Two or three times

Votes: 49 30.8%
  • Four or five times

Votes: 31 19.5%
  • Six to 10 times

Votes: 16 10.1%
  • More than 10 times

Votes: 31 19.5%

• Total voters
Mar 15, 2010
at the track
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns
Was he fat?

nah he was pretty average size really! bit of a gut! thats about 13 cans average a night but he did have nights off here and there! i remember him coming to work saying he was "a bit dusty this morning" i said "oh yeh you have a few last night?" reckons he put 25 away!......it was a tuesday night

Aug 13, 2007
Vancouver
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oilers
nah he was pretty average size really! bit of a gut! thats about 13 cans average a night but he did have nights off here and there! i remember him coming to work saying he was "a bit dusty this morning" i said "oh yeh you have a few last night?" reckons he put 25 away!......it was a tuesday night

Crazy! I probably drink too much but that would be a pretty big week for me.

Mar 15, 2010
at the track
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns
Crazy! I probably drink too much but that would be a pretty big week for me.

way too much! i love a beer but i try not to drink monday to thursday ( had 3 schooners last night) because i generally make up for it friday saturday sunday and i know thats not the right thing to do either but it makes me feel better than drinking every night!

Aug 13, 2007
Vancouver
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oilers
way too much! i love a beer but i try not to drink monday to thursday ( had 3 schooners last night) because i generally make up for it friday saturday sunday and i know thats not the right thing to do either but it makes me feel better than drinking every night!

Too much for him or me?? I don't drink a slab every week. Only if that week includes a couple of big get-togethers maybe.

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Can anyone ever say no to another pint or another pub? I don't know. I ended up going hard on Friday night and had my first all-day hangover. Finally feeling okay this morning, but I'm still on a hangover diet (muffins and Powerade).

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
If you never can, isn't that called "alcoholism"?

Barely. I can go weeks without a drink and it's not a chemical thing at all. If I really didn't want to, I could. I think wanting the night to go on is a pretty normal thing for young punks.

Can anyone ever say no to another pint or another pub? I don't know. I ended up going hard on Friday night and had my first all-day hangover. Finally feeling okay this morning, but I'm still on a hangover diet (muffins and Powerade).

Next time someone asks you to have another pint or go to another pub, this will pop up in your brain.

Part of the learning process.

So to answer your question, yes.

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Next time someone asks you to have another pint or go to another pub, this will pop up in your brain.

Part of the learning process.

So to answer your question, yes.

Nah nah nah.

As I said to my friend, and quoted Seinfeld, "morning SA can deal with this."

The old 'you only live once' mentality usually comes in at 1am when the decision is a possible hangover and home, or a definite hangover and three more hours on the grog. And when your mates are telling you to kick on, it only ends one way... the pains of being 19.

wait til you hit forty and get your first two day hangover

treefingers

Cancelled
Jan 20, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Not if I'm out. If it's just drinks at a mates place I find it pretty easy to stop as I don't really see the point.

But if I'm out at a club/pub I pretty much keep drinking til I'm absolutely hammered. Which is not good, not good at all.

RICHO CARRAMROD

Debutant
Apr 24, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I drink 6 days a week I'd say. During the week I'd average 6 drinks a night, on the weekend pretty excessively.
I probably have a bit of a drinking problem but I am a fully functioning alco at least.
I'm pretty content where I am though, and will worry about it when/if it becomes a problem.
I come from a family of heavy drinkers, majority fully functioning. I don't really know any different and I dare say I never will. I'm on my 8th stubbie right now, cheers!

Back