How should the world deal with ISIS?

Remove this Banner Ad

Clearly rationality is not their strong point. They are aiming at a all or nothing type strategy though, its either world domination of death for these guys so if they can't beat the kurds how will they ever defeat the far greater foes like Russia and Germany? No disrespect to the Kurds mind you. I worked for a Kurdish family, their hospitality is legendary, and they are clearly warriors.

exactly and that's why their doomed. its the snake that eats itself. there's literally no point in us fighting them they will end up fighting a major regional power like turkey or iran eventually and that is where they will fall.

exactly and that's why their doomed. its the snake that eats itself. there's literally no point in us fighting them they will end up fighting a major regional power like turkey or iran eventually and that is where they will fall.
Probably right, but not to go on the offensive asap would be a mistake, the more time they have, not under extreme pressure gives them a chance to grow stronger and poison the minds of young muslims worldwide. Somebody has to fight them, why leave it to the Kurds, they don't even have the dignity of their own state.

I think ISIL would love nothing more then a chance to fight invading Western Troops in the heartland of Sunni heartland.

Would make for a hell of a campaign to recruit more foreign alienated muslims to come to a paradise in the middle of the desert

Restrict control of them selling Oil, Stop financial backers. get the Middle eastern countries all on board and working together. However that might sound worse then ISIL to some people

the Issue with that is once again not considering the long the term fallout. thats how we ended up here in the first place. deciding on a whim who "better" for right now.

there's already issues with OPEC and price manipulation as well as corrupt regimes staying in power and protected due to oil. financial controls are pretty irrelevant in the middle east as the have their own money lending system for just about 800 years. and no amount of political will from the west will get the middle east unified you may get some sort of coalition together but their will always be countries left out due to many reasons.

by giving the group that supports us control of oil and money by and large we are linked when they use their own bitter inbred hatred to attack those that they have grievances with. we need to stop thinking we can fix the world everytime we * with the political climate it bites us in the arse.

the worlds not black and white. when will we learn stop trying to keep this enemy of my enemy s**t going? the outcomes are too varied.
lets say for a moment that we get most of the middle east working together. some great coalition, it would be dominated by sunnis, the saudis with their money are the most influential and now Wahhabist teachings come forward with zeal due to that influence within the coalition.

we may end up starting another war on a larger scale.

Probably right, but not to go on the offensive asap would be a mistake, the more time they have, not under extreme pressure gives them a chance to grow stronger and poison the minds of young muslims worldwide. Somebody has to fight them, why leave it to the Kurds, they don't even have the dignity of their own state.

but every time its left to US we become the bad guy. 10-20 years time the next generation of deadshits will attack us due to "western interference" for once lets just leave it to the region to sort out. understand the terrorists WANT US there that alone is why we we should stay out of it. they want to fight the infidels. we deny them that and they can only fight other muslims which will led to their defeat.

Yh I agree with that, maybe our role is to see that their oil is not bought, provide help but not combatants, and see to it that a tight squeeze is put on. but It would be good to see turkey showing strong anti Da'esh actions. Also we may as well let Assad keep Syria in my opinion, and there must be good relations between Iran and Iraq, No, the Saudi's may not like that but its time they stopped holding us to ransom. They are powerful enough without the balance of power geopolitics.

Back on topic please....

Tuesday, Feb 24, 2015
Iraq's army has shot down two British planes as they were carrying weapons for the ISIL terrorists in Al-Anbar province, a senior lawmaker disclosed on Monday.

"The Iraqi Parliament's National Security and Defense Committee has access to the photos of both planes that are British and have crashed while they were carrying weapons for the ISIL," Head of the committee Hakem al-Zameli said, according to a Monday report of the Arabic-language information center of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq.

http://axisoflogic.com/artman/publish/Article_69478.shtml

So why hasn't the fars news outlet (an iranian newspaper) the actual source for article posted the photos that prove it?

why does nothing show up on actual legitimate iraq news outlets such as the english language iraqinews newspaper even when it has sections dedicated to that province?
http://www.iraqinews.com/tag/anbar/

why does the article use the name al-anbar provincial council.
when no such thing exists the correct terms would be:
the Anbar provincial council, chairman/president is Sabah Karhut
the Al-Anbar Governorate, governor is Suhaib Al-Rawi who replaced Ahmad Khalaf al-Dulaim in december for health reasons.

and why do they even * up the guys name?
who they are reporting said it's proper name is: Arkan Khalaf Al-Tarmouz a council member (not head) of the Anbar Provincial council he was actually a candidate for governor's job but didn't get it.

and why isn't this even in the anbar daily blog hosted by the guys who've been running iraq free radio for the last 12 years?

so why should any believe an error riddled mess of news report tied to iran's national guard, when even the iraqis themselves aren't reporting it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It all comes back to violent regime change imposed from outside. Stupid policy has stupid results der. Funding insurgencies builds up terror groups der. it really makes wonder what the true objectives of the us policy makers are.

The mainstream media is not going to go 'out of line' with the dominate paradigm.

Iraq. Egypt . Turkey. Few people daring to speak out.
It's not like that, its a weight of numbers thing. 90 % coverage of one point of view 10 per cent of the enemies. On the mind of the uncritical it is the russia bad, us good vibe that rubs off.

I'm worried that as airports are overrun the more radial people in ISIS would load up 747s with fuel and bombs and fly them to western nations. As easy as it is to say they can be shot down it will be over land and that's just as effective.

It's what I would do. If I could get hold a nuclear weapon from Iran or Pakistan I wouldn't even crash the planes.

They would have the range and the motive. A 747 flying 30,000ft above a populated city detonating a nuclear weapon would totally cripple the city.

Easiest thing to do in OZ is to set the place alight. Wait for a 40+ degree day with strong winds and be an arsonist.

memeisisnwo2.jpg
Easiest thing to do in OZ is to set the place alight. Wait for a 40+ degree day with strong winds and be an arsonist.

this already happens...

but more dangerous than terrorism

it usually some dickhead bogan kid so it doesnt have the muslim fear factor

Personally I've always found arson in Australia particularly bad. If pissing in a letterbox is treason why isn't that

Last edited:
If our own PM is to be believed they are part of a "death cult" meaning either A) our PM is is a wacky conspiracy theorist(by big footy intelligensia standards at least because death cults are laughable and don't exist ) or B) Islam is a death cult. I guess the above photos lend more credence to A

If our own PM is to be believed they are part of a "death cult" meaning either A) our PM is is a wacky conspiracy theorist(by big footy intelligensia standards at least because death cults are laughable and don't exist ) or B) Islam is a death cult. I guess the above photos lend more credence to A

Yo tone

Which ways Mecca?

It never ceases to amaze me that the feminists, avoid criticizing Islam, like they would avoid the plague.

Their World has only one purpose and that is the subjugation of the masses, it's like a creeping sickness that slowly gathers momentum until it's completely out of control.

http://www.theage.com.au/comment/face-reality-the-west-is-at-war-with-islam-20150218-13hr43.html

Not just feminists; liberals in general. You can criticise men, criticise the government here, criticise the Catholic Church, but above all, do not criticise Islam. Or mention that it's a religious group (the hint is the 'Islam' in Islamic State).

Quite remarkable how craven and cowardly the western world has become. Progressive and enlightened in some ways, absolutely pathetic in others.

In
Not just feminists; liberals in general. You can criticise men, criticise the government here, criticise the Catholic Church, but above all, do not criticise Islam. Or mention that it's a religious group (the hint is the 'Islam' in Islamic State).

Quite remarkable how craven and cowardly the western world has become. Progressive and enlightened in some ways, absolutely pathetic in others.

What are you talking about

It is clearly the fashion to bag Muslims

Remove this Banner Ad

Back