How the US pharmaceutical industry is taking over the illicit drug markets

Remove this Banner Ad

This one is about amphetamine. Same thing has occured in last two decades with opiates - oxycontin et al.

The pharma sector is now the biggest drug dealer of all, and in Australia too. Opiates and benzos here mainly, but the goey will come.

Legal, prescription meds are where it is at.

............and that is their pleasant side.

Lets not talk about the lengths they go to to keep diet related diseases like diebetes rampant so their number 1 money making insulin drug keeps the money rolling in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd have thought pot was too easily grown at home to be a safe bet for a company. Unless it was legalised, then slowly controlled under the guise of taxation and anti-bikie laws until you could only get it legally over the counter from tobacco companies.

Doing a crummy job of it if you ask me. People are living far longer, are far healthier, have higher living standards, and the world is getting more peaceful. Time for a change of leadership at evil Big Pharma I'd suggest.

ha!

Look, I know big pharma can be up to no good- their experimentation in developing nations without proper informed consent is well-established. But I just find a claim that they are deliberately keeping people fat so they can sell them insulin is a step too far without a fair amount of supporting evidence.

ha!

Look, I know big pharma can be up to no good- their experimentation in developing nations without proper informed consent is well-established. But I just find a claim that they are deliberately keeping people fat so they can sell them insulin is a step too far without a fair amount of supporting evidence.

Yes, but you're using critical thinking, logic and reasoning. You're not playing fair.

I'd have thought pot was too easily grown at home to be a safe bet for a company. Unless it was legalised, then slowly controlled under the guise of taxation and anti-bikie laws until you could only get it legally over the counter from tobacco companies.

US experience is showing interesting findings - black market pot tends to be cheaper and some people using that, but lots also like the safety and surety of the stores.

US experience is showing interesting findings - black market pot tends to be cheaper and some people using that, but lots also like the safety and surety of the stores.
Same as home brew IMO. Easy and cheap to make your own, often higher quality than stuff you get in the shops.

Still, it requires effort and most people are lazy.

Same as home brew IMO. Easy and cheap to make your own, often higher quality than stuff you get in the shops.

Still, it requires effort and most people are lazy.

Someone is my position who has enjoyed a smoke over the years but couldn't be stuffed with the black market and would be willing to pay a premium for variety, choice and quality on the occasions I do choose to imbibe would defo go the legal shops.

Those 'legal highs' are actually legal in London... well as long as you buy them for 'research' purposes. And boy, did I conduct some in depth research while over there.

Someone is making a killing of those bad boys too.

Its time we just legalised and regulated the lot.

Those 'legal highs' are actually legal in London... well as long as you buy them for 'research' purposes. And boy, did I conduct some in depth research while over there.

Someone is making a killing of those bad boys too.

Its time we just legalised and regulated the lot.

Legal highs very different from actual legal/decrim cannabis.

Those things are dangerous, very, very dangerous.

The dudes pushing them are the Stephen Danks of the drug world.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back