How to dispose of a tamagotchi

Remove this Banner Ad

Piss Poor

Cancelled
Aug 27, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
In a similar vein to the thread before me on how to dispose a abandoned car I thought I put my problem up in on how to dispose of a tamagotchi, recently found one and finding it quite difficult to dispose. need something that's cost effective and basically not going to cause any harm to the public or have it coming back at me down the track.

anyone got any solutions, it'll be much appreciative, thanks

Piss Poor

Cancelled
Aug 27, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Hammer. Smash into smithereens.

Put resulting smithereens in bin.

I'm a fan of the subtle approach.
Just a quick question, is it ok to put a couple of raw eggs on it before I start smashing with hammer,

Little bit of a old school approach but it's a start, thanks for your advice.

Come on people, start brain storming, need more ideas.

In a similar vein to the thread before me on how to dispose a abandoned car I thought I put my problem up in on how to dispose of a tamagotchi, recently found one and finding it quite difficult to dispose. need something that's cost effective and basically not going to cause any harm to the public or have it coming back at me down the track.

Don't destroy it. Keep it.

Eventually hipsters will get around to playing them ironically.

Piss Poor

Cancelled
Aug 27, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
I didn't have trouble getting rid of them as a kid. Had a few tamagotchi's/digimon, and kept losing them.
Mate I'm a 30 year old man, I'm not talking about some kids toy ok, this is serious adult business. I didn't ask for it, just sort of given to me from a friend who was moving overseas, Didn't want to let the poor fellow die, but it did, have given it CPR though the speaker holes, tried my best to bring it back to health but unfortunately wasn't able too. so now Ive got the problem on how I can dispose it without causing a scene, as you would being a muture responsible adult.

Serious advice only thanks.

May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Mate I'm a 30 year old man, I'm not talking about some kids toy ok, this is serious adult business. I didn't ask for it, just sort of given to me from a friend who was moving overseas, Didn't want to let the poor fellow die, but it did, have given it CPR though the speaker holes, tried my best to bring it back to health but unfortunately wasn't able too. so now Ive got the problem on how I can dispose it without causing a scene, as you would being a muture responsible adult.

Flush it down the toilet and go and buy an identical one so your friend doesn't notice.

Piss Poor

Cancelled
Aug 27, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Flush it down the toilet and go and buy an identical one so your friend doesn't notice.
Yeah I was thinking that, I wouldn't have the courage to do it like that in plain vision, I'd have to camouflage it somehow, I was thinking of putting it up my anus and letting it get buried in my next Sunday arvo bog, then at least it would be like routine, it's just any other normal day like nothing ever had happen, press flush, dah dah dah nothing to see here people, just doing my usual number 2.

Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams
AFL Club
Essendon

Mail it back to the manufacturer anonymously.

Send the boy home. His parents would want it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Strap it to a turtle and let it wonder off.

rough-way-to-find-out-someones-dead.gif

Kappa

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

Mark_7_nuclear_bomb_at_USAF_Museum.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back