How To How to stop email alerts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks mate.. Might do it when I have an hr to burn. Seems like a bit of work considering the amount of threads spamming my email. All good. Cheers

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I got sick of auto watching threads then the subsequent email spamming...my email buzzes my phone all day. The best solution I found was to make a trash gmail account that Bigfooty can spam all they want

Whenever someone replies to a watched thread, I receive an email about it, as you may know, receiving 300+ emails a day from bigfooty is not what I want. I've looked through the settings and can't seem to find how to turn this off, can someone please help me??

Delete this thread once the problem is solved, thanks,

THB

"and receive email notifications of replies" is not ticked...

I'm mainly getting it from the threads that I visit frequently.
At the top right of a thread you're getting notifications for, does it have an "Unwatch Thread" button?

"and receive email notifications of replies" is not ticked...

I'm mainly getting it from the threads that I visit frequently.
You need to unwatch fantasy footy, fantasy cricket and jumpers boards, then watch again with email set to off. You aren't getting any emails through thread watching

You need to unwatch fantasy footy, fantasy cricket and jumpers boards, then watch again with email set to off. You aren't getting any emails through thread watching
Thank you very much, I'll give it a try.

How do I change my settings so that I don't receive an email when ever someone PMs me or I get a response in a PM. I know where that setting should be but I can't see it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there a reason why I'm getting inundated with emails at the moment, almost every time I get quoted or someone likes a post? I've checked my preferences and all of the email settings are set to "No".

Is there a reason why I'm getting inundated with emails at the moment, almost every time I get quoted or someone likes a post? I've checked my preferences and all of the email settings are set to "No".

Mine just go to spam

Check your watched threads - if the default was set to email in the past you might get them now.

You can elect to receive alerts but no email.

I've never had email alerts on, I changed that setting as soon as I signed up. It's only been for the last 6 weeks or so but it's starting to do my head in.
What are the options for current watched threads and boards?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back