How would Daisy be feeling right now

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't be surprised if these were similar sentiments to the disgusting Collingwood supporter(s) who abused a young Nicky Winmar one day at Vic Park... Or any idiot who lets abise spill from their lips (whether directed at opposition players, COllingwood players, umpires, other supporters, or whoeever) while at the football with others around.

Let's not kid ourself either - some Collingwood supporters are among the worst around in this regard.

Wow. Just wow.

You didn't draw a long bow, you drew a freaking catapult.

I wouldn't be surprised if these were similar sentiments to the disgusting Collingwood supporter(s) who abused a young Nicky Winmar one day at Vic Park... Or any idiot who lets abise spill from their lips (whether directed at opposition players, COllingwood players, umpires, other supporters, or whoeever) while at the football with others around.

Let's not kid ourself either - some Collingwood supporters are among the worst around in this regard.

Jeez, Settle Down Son

Little turd said...the scums problems were different from Collingwoods... At Collingwood it was scandals like Heath Shaw driving a car we had shouldnt have.

Why even mention us when he wasn't asked a question about his past?

The arrogant naive mercenary should fall on his sword for under performing with his injury riddled body.

Don't blame us for your misery scum boy.

Little turd said...the scums problems were different from Collingwoods... At Collingwood it was scandals like Heath Shaw driving a car we had shouldnt have.

Why even mention us when he wasn't asked a question about his past?

The arrogant naive mercenary should fall on his sword for under performing with his injury riddled body.

Don't blame us for your misery scum boy.

Yep, Daisy showing his Real Colors and What a Flog he is.

He will never be Warmly Welcomed back at Collingwood

Heard he said this on Channel 9:

If that the case the Little s**t can stay where he belongs at the Scum

Post was From Nicks:

http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?p=1460228#1460228

Which part of what he said (according to the missus of an anonymous internet poster) that you don't agree with?

a) The media focussed more on Carlton's performance this year than Collingwood's performance when he was there.
b) That the media tended to focus alot on Collingwood's off field antics moreso than its onfield performances

Which part of what he said (according to the missus of an anonymous internet poster) that you don't agree with?

a) The media focussed more on Carlton's performance this year than Collingwood's performance when he was there.
b) That the media tended to focus alot on Collingwood's off field antics moreso than its onfield performances

Daisy saying that we where a team in Crisis with the Suppose Stupid thing some Players did off field.
Does he have to bring that up to try and take the Steam of His s**t Form and How Bad the Scum are

Actually he said that things were similar at (hitting rock bottom) Collingwood although it was around scandals, like Heath driving a car and then I switched off.
Felt indifferent towards him before now have gone right off him No need to bring up scandals and I thought that Heath was his mate.

Actually he said that things were similar at (hitting rock bottom) Collingwood although it was around scandals, like Heath driving a car and then I switched off.
Felt indifferent towards him before now have gone right off him No need to bring up scandals and I thought that Heath was his mate.
I don't think he has many friends at Collingwood now

Well if we performed like Carlton then of course the media would be all over it. Stupid thing to say when the Pies have been in finals every year he was there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give it a rest mate, Daisy ain't gonna shag ya.

Sent from Victoria Park

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daisy is not the sharpest tool in the shed. Who cares what he says. He'll be welcome back in 2020 for the reunion and that's about it. Other than that, he can count his money and get ****ed.

Going to a keep a real close eye on how Daisy gets treated when we play them.

They should put The Decaffeinator on him, no one else to tag at Carlton, just purely to give this guy the shits.

Given that the title of this thread is: "Daisy a Pie No More", maybe we should realise: He IS NOT A PIE anymore and stop posting about him.

I understand the betrayal that people felt... and the end of the day, he was making what he thought was the best decision for himself, and maybe his future family, (for financial, or other reasons)... we're allowed to not like his decision, or dislike him as a footballer, but can we please stop kicking a man when he's down.

Given that the title of this thread is: "Daisy a Pie No More", maybe we should realise: He IS NOT A PIE anymore and stop posting about him.

I understand the betrayal that people felt... and the end of the day, he was making what he thought was the best decision for himself, and maybe his future family, (for financial, or other reasons)... we're allowed to not like his decision, or dislike him as a footballer, but can we please stop kicking a man when he's down.

umm...this is not about scum boy leaving, it's about a low blow pot shot he took at us when he should shut his mouth and answer questions about the scum. Obviously, he's been coping a bit about his choice of clubs now.

Good luck to him taking the money but go with dignity like Luke Ball did. Every time Ball was baited about the events around him leaving, he ignored it.

Daisy was asked a question about the scums form..nothing to with his past!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back