How would you celebrate a Tigers Premiership?

Remove this Banner Ad

I would just sit stunned for like 6 months before it sinks in that we have finally done it. When that day finally arrives, i will drive to my in laws and tell my Carlton supporting Father in law and my Essendon supporting Brother in law to go * themselves as we are Premiers!

I have no doubt I will cry 34+ years of tears before I've even left the ground. It will seriously be like no other GF win this city's ever seen, and it will happen one day within the next 10 years, I fully believe that.

KC & The sunshine Band said it pretty well. "Do a little dance , make a little dance , get down tonight, get down tonight....."

Today I went to cardzone in nth Melbourne to buy a friend of mine a birthday present. Tremendous establishment
Tattoo for sure haha

Went to Cardzone today, The owner told me he would retire if we win the premiership. Everything produced as a result of our premiership, memorabilia, framed posters, footy cards ect would be sold out in days.

In his opinion Richmond fans are clearly the most passionate and loyal, followed by Collingwood and Essendon.
The worst team, Hawthorn, less passion and $$$ spent then any other club other than St Kilda.

As for me, if we ever win, well I'll just be really really happy !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back