Roast Howe's Dog

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly. Even if he did hurt his finger playing with his dog, it does not alter the fact that he was playing cricket whilst on a modified program for foot soreness! To make matters worse he didn't inform the club. Let's just hope he learns from this and is hungry to impress when his chance comes.

Yep and the amazing thing is the football "journalists" keep on digging with the finger element of the story.

Really? That's done I don't care how it happened. What I really care about is how a player on a restricted program is given clearance to play another sport two weeks out from matches kicking off and if he wasn't given clearance what's his punishment?! If he hadn't broken his finger we probably wouldn't have heard about it...

The next step is someone with an inside source then comes on here suggesting it is unprofessional (which it is) and would then get pasted for not having "proof". The whole thing stinks!

Yep and the amazing thing is the football "journalists" keep on digging with the finger element of the story.

Really? That's done I don't care how it happened. What I really care about is how a player on a restricted program is given clearance to play another sport two weeks out from matches kicking off and if he wasn't given clearance what's his punishment?! If he hadn't broken his finger we probably wouldn't have heard about it...

The next step is someone with an inside source then comes on here suggesting it is unprofessional (which it is) and would then get pasted for not having "proof". The whole thing stinks!

Proof he played cricket? Here, Feb 2:

http://mycricket.cricket.com.au/common/pages/public/rv/match.aspx?locx=MATCH&matchID=2248458

The frisbee story is obviously bs.

What a fool.

Not only is he playing an organised game of cricket whilst suffering a foot injury he's put himself in this danger of suffering a common cricket injury whilst being paid to be a professional footballer.

Once preseason starts there should be a ban on players participating in local sport competitions IMO to minimise this risk.

The frisbee story is obviously bs.

What a fool.

Not only is he playing an organised game of cricket whilst suffering a foot injury he's put himself in this danger of suffering a common cricket injury whilst being paid to be a professional footballer.

Once preseason starts there should be a ban on players participating in local sport competitions IMO to minimise this risk.

Absolutely. In fact a ban on all recreational activities is required. This encompasses surfing, bike riding, hiking, trampolining, water sports, dog frisbee, snorting coke, sunbaking, dancing, xbox, encounters with the opposite sex and kick to kick with kids. All are well known to cause injury and need to be outlawed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As if Dawes and Lumumba weren't the same thing :p.

Anyway, have only come in here to let you know that Howe is really, really unintelligent. Its not beyond the realms that he actually did it playing frisbee with a dog.

I was talking about the dog.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back