How's Your Day Going 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheers
At Origin Energy.
Lets hope the hawks play at least one game up in QLD next season!
I spent a good amount of time up in Brisbane last year. It truely is a wonderful place to grow.

Do you have any idea where you would be living or want to live?

I spent a good amount of time up in Brisbane last year. It truely is a wonderful place to grow.

Do you have any idea where you would be living or want to live?
At this stage not much idea of where I want to live. I believe I will be working predominantly in Milton, so I guess ideally around that area.

Any tips or words of advice?

Yearly preformance review today, With a new line manager doing mine i've asked a bunch of the other guys who had theirs monday/tuesday what he's like

Apparently the thing turned from an Open discussion for about two hours on how you can improve into "why your s**t at your job and you need to improve" discussion.

Im looking forward to hearing how s**t i am then staying back late to catch up on work

Yearly preformance review today, With a new line manager doing mine i've asked a bunch of the other guys who had theirs monday/tuesday what he's like

Apparently the thing turned from an Open discussion for about two hours on how you can improve into "why your s**t at your job and you need to improve" discussion.

Im looking forward to hearing how s**t i am then staying back late to catch up on work
How did it go? As bad as anticipated?

No, the people on the other side of the road are being "less proactive" shall we say, about the whole process.

It's all picked up because of the election. They're here at the moment measuring the property. I'm doing a lot of breathing in & out.

Worth getting a couple of independent valuations. My recent experience is that they can vary markedly, especially on the low side from people not particularly familiar on a specific suburb level.

Hope it all works out as best it can Moginie

Thanks for your support Langers.

I think we've got enough in the kitty for one valuation. We've got to wait 4 weeks before the Govt one is released to us due to the backlog on this project.

Fortunately, the man doing our independant one has done several homes in the area that face the same future as ours. I think he's pretty clear with what we're up against.

Depending on the figures, we'll see if we go for a second independant valuation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I
You're a victim of the east west toll way?
It's the creation of an underpass on South Rd in the western suburbs of Adelaide. They are keeping the eastern side of South Rd, but the western side is being demolished. We are going because we are close to an intersection of South Rd & they will be building a sound wall in the area where our home now stands.

annoyed...

Management ask me my opinion, I spend time writing up my answers, they disagree and say they've already made their decision anyway. Far out, then why ask me and waste my time in the first place you sillys! Plus it looks like I'll be lumped with the fallout from a very poor management decision, waste of time, money.

I'm on the hot dog diet. You eat a hot dog for breakfast, two hot dogs for lunch, and three hot dogs for dinner. It's how Hugh Jackman stays in shape for Wolverine. I'll be as strong as Wolverine in no time. I've already gained 10kg.

I'm on the hot dog diet. You eat a hot dog for breakfast, two hot dogs for lunch, and three hot dogs for dinner. It's how Hugh Jackman stays in shape for Wolverine. I'll be as strong as Wolverine in no time. I've already gained 10kg.

Pass your diet tip on to X Ellis:)

Cheers! All printed today which is a massive relief.
I think it's time for a drink

Well done. It's great finishing that stuff off. Handing in my Masters was a huge relief off my mind too. Saying nothing for saying goodbye to all those years of study too.

When does work start?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back