Hull Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice display from the holmesdale.

:) West Ham had a similar banner, as have teams in other leagues around the world. That sort of PR is much, much stronger than a bent poll.

Semi-on topic. Bruce in the paper today suggesting if a Top Six club came knocking he'd be gone in an instant. No self-respecting manager would say otherwise, but interesting timing expressing the sentiment.

Which top 6 club would be after him do you think?

United?

United only one I could think would give him a look in, but I don't seriously see any going for him. If Toon were to come sniffing I think he'd go because it was always a big regret of his that he didn't take the offer when it was there.

On the other hand has said he's happy to sit down and extend his contract so not too sure what will happen.

Elephant Man has always been a managerial whore. Liked him as a player, but shafted too many clubs as a manager.

Can't see a top 7 club being interested. Nor Newcastle (Mackem links) or Southampton (Pocc doing well). Maybe Villa (they don't mind a bit of interbreeding between them and Brum.

Elephant Man has always been a managerial whore. Liked him as a player, but shafted too many clubs as a manager.

Can't see a top 7 club being interested. Nor Newcastle (Mackem links) or Southampton (Pocc doing well). Maybe Villa (they don't mind a bit of interbreeding between them and Brum.

Hasn't he only shafted a couple at the start? I guess you could count Birmingham more recently.. Still not entirely sure why he left Wigan for Sunderland either, though I guess they're a 'big' club.

If he's talking about top 6 teams a day or two before a cup semi theres a fair chance he hasnt discovered loyalty yet.

It's a real bugbear of mine with managers starting with Brian Little walking out on Tranmere to join Villa. They complain about clubs not showing loyalty to managers, but very few show it the other way.

If he's talking about top 6 teams a day or two before a cup semi theres a fair chance he hasnt discovered loyalty yet.

It's a real bugbear of mine with managers starting with Brian Little walking out on Tranmere to join Villa. They complain about clubs not showing loyalty to managers, but very few show it the other way.

Yeah, wondering if he's getting pissed off with AA.

The more I think about it the more I wonder if United may make a move for him if Moyes bombs next season. Could caretake for half a season while they search for someone, and if he does a good enough job could get the gig himself.

I just don't know if he has it in him to manage such big personalities after a career dealing with mediocrity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It'd be hilarious if the fat head take over the Mancs, I hope it happens

But even they aren't stupid enough to do that, they were stupid enough to get Moyes, surely not a 2nd time

Bruce actually has a surprisingly good record when you look at it in it's entirety. Birmingham, Wigan, Sunderland and Hull, wasn't a fluke.

Good record with keeping clubs up

I'm sure he can keep the Mancs away from the drop zone somehow and safely mid table, great stuff

I guess I'd just be interested to see him at a bigger club and whether he could do well with CL football. He has never had the chance and likely never will. Still, I'll never complain for as long as he's at City!

On the topic of the name change:

http://sport.bt.com/sportfootball/f...traordinary-and-unprecedented-S11363892297418

Media certainly not changing their tune.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back