Status
Not open for further replies.

SnoopyPup

Rookie
May 11, 2009
Elmore
AFL Club
Essendon
Which clubs are going to be the big movers this off season?
Which clubs are talking to which players? Are there any big losses for any one club? for for that matter any big gains as yet!

Which clubs are going to be the big movers this off season?
Which clubs are talking to which players? Are there any big losses for any one club? for for that matter any big gains as yet!

Tom Weldon to brock burrum. all the best to him there if he thought the guy in the pokie room beat him up, id hate to see what he thinks when he comes up against the dogs for the first time. I dont know if his girlfriends wet willys have affected his brain but he needs to wake up.

Tom Weldon to brock burrum. all the best to him there if he thought the guy in the pokie room beat him up, id hate to see what he thinks when he comes up against the dogs for the first time. I dont know if his girlfriends wet willys have affected his brain but he needs to wake up.

Tom Weldon has already signed with the doggies. Heard he is not going anywhere as his old man in on the board @ the kennel.
Rumour is that Walla are talking to Mckimmie from Lavi??? Any truth to this?

Walla and everyone else. BB Saints have offered HUGE money for McKimmie the like we haven't seen in this league.

Jindera looked set to announce a few new recruits in the up coming week or 2 as well as unveil that Daisy McFaull will be coaching with Boxhead and Karl Jacka as his assistants. With virtually all there list secured for next year would be surely looking starting as premiership favourites.

Walla and everyone else. BB Saints have offered HUGE money for McKimmie the like we haven't seen in this league.

Don't reckon he would appreciate you causing innuendo on here in regards to money.Remember you wear an official Jindera hat-the fact your club spoke to him and he declined to play there doesn't allow you to get on a public forum and quote statements as above.As I said-your role means you probably need to keep conversations private-not air them on this site.Thought you were better than that.:thumbsdown:

Don't reckon he would appreciate you causing innuendo on here in regards to money.Remember you wear an official Jindera hat-the fact your club spoke to him and he declined to play there doesn't allow you to get on a public forum and quote statements as above.As I said-your role means you probably need to keep conversations private-not air them on this site.Thought you were better than that.:thumbsdown:

At what point did i criticise Skillsy for being offered money. If he gets it good luck to him. As for him turning down the club that i am with's offer that his perogative and i don't hold a grudge for that. You know as well as i do that you need to talk to 50 players to sign 2 and thats the nature of Country Footy. Yes it's a rumour but hey isn't what this sites about. If he gets good money good luck to him as his done his penance and deserves whatever he can earn.

What do these rumours about Weldon involve? Will he be a Saint next year? What did you mean about that altercation in the pokie room?

Any other clubs with big recruits on the radar?

What do these rumours about Weldon involve? Will he be a Saint next year? What did you mean about that altercation in the pokie room?

May be headed to Saints from what i can gather. Apparently he copped the dont argue from Rocky, the poor bloke was too intoxicated to duck the punch after drowning his sorrows from the Grandfinal loss.

Osborne may welcome one Luke Carrol for the 2010 season, massive if true.

Hopefully BB Saints turn it around next yr. Recruited well again and with a decent pre-season under their belt, should finish in the finals.

Hopefully BB Saints turn it around next yr. Recruited well again and with a decent pre-season under their belt, should finish in the finals.
Which team are they going to replace Jindera, Culcairn, Osborne, Lockhart,R/W,or Howlong????????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which team are they going to replace Jindera, Culcairn, Osborne, Lockhart,R/W,or Howlong????????

Craig Seaton has taken out Jinderas best and fairest, nudging out Mark Hilton for second...furthermore reinforcing his golden boots status around the club!

Craig Seaton has taken out Jinderas best and fairest, nudging out Mark Hilton for second...furthermore reinforcing his golden boots status around the club!

His energy and presence lifted the club to a new level. not to mention his dog. and who can forget his unique warm up style

RIP Golden Boots forever remembered

Interesting to see there is a club function in jindera tonight. will weldon show his face. because i know he actually attended bb saints b & f dinner. and if he does attend will he be going anywhere near the pokie room??

Jindera held there B and F count on Friday night with Boxhead taking the Senior award ahead of Storey and Duel. Todd Grazules took out the reserves.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

so who are the coaches for 2010
osborne????
jindera mcfaull
culcairn donnan
lockhart ????
rw tigers gilson
howlong almond
holbrook????
walla????
bb saints eddy
henty wiseman
coley brooker
cdhbu????
magpies????
crows????

anyone heard anything different to that??

so who are the coaches for 2010
osborne????
jindera mcfaull
culcairn donnan
lockhart ????
rw tigers gilson
howlong almond
holbrook????
walla????
bb saints eddy
henty wiseman
coley brooker
cdhbu????
magpies????
crows????

anyone heard anything different to that??

I heard Jason Hollard at Holbrook. Correct ?

Heard last night that mckimmie and piltz from nth albury have signed with the bb saints. dont know how truthful that is though. mckimmie on $1000 a game.

heard Piltz staying at nth. again this is all rumors, and i have heard figures up to $1200 a game for Mckimmie... but i wouldn't belive or pay that for any player in the hume league, unless they could guarantee a premiership.. and can any one of those players do that?

whatever they are offered good on them, and if these postings are true, you would think that BB would be looking good to make finals next season.

-carefull what you say about McKimmie people will get upset..
-As far as i know Hollard is coaching Holbrook i'm sure he'll do a good job.
-Jindera has all but finished their recruiting with the signings of a number of players in the past few days. Once these guys have informed their clubs the footy world will know.
-Luke Daly staying at Albury after his employer couldn't guarantee his job if he leaves.
-Talking to a few blokes from the riverina over the weekend the assure me McPherson is returning to GGGM, which leaves Lockhart and Osborne without coaches as far as i know.

-carefull what you say about McKimmie people will get upset..
-As far as i know Hollard is coaching Holbrook i'm sure he'll do a good job.
-Jindera has all but finished their recruiting with the signings of a number of players in the past few days. Once these guys have informed their clubs the footy world will know.
-Luke Daly staying at Albury after his employer couldn't guarantee his job if he leaves.
-Talking to a few blokes from the riverina over the weekend the assure me McPherson is returning to GGGM, which leaves Lockhart and Osborne without coaches as far as i know.

Signed last week with GGGM. Will leave a massive hole in Lockharts chances for next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back