Hume FL......2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Ken, sounds like Darryn has given you the shits along the line, however you obviously don't know the club at all. Can you please give me any examples of how Skills isn't looking after the locals. I will word you up on how our senior side has structured up this past year. As it has been well renowned, we had lost more players than we had gained, but we had recruited big Eddie Menz. The best thing about not recruiting a power of people is that it allowed us to really blood some great tallent from our premiership winning under 17's side from the previous year. Some of those names are Darcy I'anson, Mitch Kosi, Jacob Bennie and Connor Smith. It's funny you bring up the Boulton name as the three Boulton boys playing, I would say two out three boys each week would be in our best. As for dogging the locals, in our strongest squad of senior players, I would say that 15 players would be genuine locals, with players like Paul Glanville, Trent Storey, Kylin Morey and Jake Peters being here for 4/5 years. I'm not sure how more 'loyal' you can be to your locals, however if you can give me further examples for me, go ahead. But one question from left field, you wouldn't be Raiders' newest coach would you?

Top job Bigken, you obviously live by the motto if you can't f?€k em with facts baffle them with bullshit. If you wouldn't mind telling us which club you are involved in as I would be very surprised if its the saints so you wouldn't know that we played 8 players from our 17's premiers last year in our senior side but I suppose we shouldn't promote junior talent and then you add players like Murphy who started his career at Brock and Reid,Scott,Boulton x 3,wiltshire,Livermore all from burrumbuttock and Lloyd who is a former junior that gives us a core group of 17 local players that made up most of our side for the year, but I won't be surprised if you can't understand this as this is fact from someone who has an understanding of the brock-burrum football club.

Interesting to hear about maher turning he's back on the maggies job after promising them for a month that hes was definitely doing it. Puts magpies even further behind the 8 ball. poor buggers can't take a trick.

Darryn McKimmie has signed back onto Burrum - much to the disappointment of the BB Saint players considering that 'skillsy' wasn't all that skillful when it came to recruiting for the sainters last year! BB Saints - pull your head in! Luke Carey might be coming back as Assistant Coach & this could really benefit BB if he could get a word in over Skillsy!!

Take a word of advice McKimmie & all other coaches out there. Look after your locals! What is country football coming to when there dropping players who have played with the club, who have had fathers who played at the club, just so they can bring in the big guns who will hang around for one season then shoot off somewhere else for another chance at a premiership.

Justin Kozi could be seeing 2013 be his last year in the AFL (personal choice) and rumor has it could be turning up at Lavington Panthers to play along his bestmate in 2014. Jindera's Kenny has been confirmed to be coaching the Wodonga Raiders so Corey Lambaert is stepping down from this position (bout time!).

Rumor has it that the Bradshaw brothers are looking for a change, as are the Boulton brothers having numerous offers from countless clubs. It'd be worth spending the big bucks to get two sets of brothers who all play in varying positions all in one team! That's a premiership right there.

Fair bit of hate there bigken.... Are you apart of the saints club?

Fair bit of hate there bigken.... Are you apart of the saints club?

I wouldn't have myself or my boy play for the Saints. And I am not sure why it would matter whether or not I was the new Raiders coach? I don't see anyone else posting there names, why would I.

I can now definitely confirm, from a close source that all Bolton boys are being contacted from various clubs including Walbundrie, Wahgunyah, Billabong crows and the Murray Magpies. As for the Bradshaws, Darryn is set to retire and the other boys are definitely leaving Howlong.

It doesn't take a member of a football club to see what's happening inside the club when it's clear as day infront of you!

I wouldn't have myself or my boy play for the Saints. And I am not sure why it would matter whether or not I was the new Raiders coach? I don't see anyone else posting there names, why would I.

I can now definitely confirm, from a close source that all Bolton boys are being contacted from various clubs including Walbundrie, Wahgunyah, Billabong crows and the Murray Magpies. As for the Bradshaws, Darryn is set to retire and the other boys are definitely leaving Howlong.

It doesn't take a member of a football club to see what's happening inside the club when it's clear as day infront of you!

I don't really get your argument bigken? One minute you say it's a mistake getting McKimmie back because of his bad recruiting then your arguing that he is not supporting the locals?? Sounds like you are a bitter man with a grudge against McKimmie. From all reports I've heard he is a well liked bloke at the club and they have signed the majority of last years list.

I don't hear any Osborne people ever on hear whinging about not supporting the locals... Success talks I suppose. Speaking of Osborne, congratulations on the flag. I'm hearing they will keep pretty much everyone from the premiership side and all ready have a few big recruits on the go from Wagga area. Can anyone give us some names?

Bigken, your arguement is falling to pieces, any club would want the tallent of the four Boulton brothers, and you are correct that a number of clubs have tried to contact the boys, not because they are disgruntled, but basically because they are great footballers. I am one of the reserve coaches, I can catagorically say that every one of the players who played seniors, just like most if not all clubs, deserved to play seniors when they did, with the majority of our players being locals. I can carry on and give the names of every local if you would like.
It's interesting to see that the majority of people here are seeing through your ranting to see that you have obviously a bee in your bonnet about Darryn, and you have nothing to do with our club. Going by your arguement, if you allowed your boy to play for the saints, wouldn't that be taking a locals spot? You've got no idea mate.

Bigken, your arguement is falling to pieces, any club would want the tallent of the four Boulton brothers, and you are correct that a number of clubs have tried to contact the boys, not because they are disgruntled, but basically because they are great footballers.

Any club would want it, and as far as they are concerned any club can get it. Have they all signed to Burrum?

Any rumors on who is to coach Jindera now that Kenny has gone to Raiders?

Any club would want it, and as far as they are concerned any club can get it. Have they all signed to Burrum?

Any rumors on who is to coach Jindera now that Kenny has gone to Raiders?
Bigken, you must have your head in the sand as Jindera have already announced their new coach.....Weeks Ago!! Josh Walker from Wodonga Bulldogs has taken the job... Are you a bit bored sunshine, so your stirring the pot???

Bigken, you must have your head in the sand as Jindera have already announced their new coach.....Weeks Ago!! Josh Walker from Wodonga Bulldogs has taken the job... Are you a bit bored sunshine, so your stirring the pot???

Stirring the pot about Jindera, considering all the comments against me have been assuming I was the ex coach of Jindera.

I can assure you, some parts may be stirring the pot, (e.g./ Josh Walker), however, all others are verified rumors. That's all this is anyway, what's be heard, who's been said to be heading where.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heres my rumours on the Bradshaws...Steve to be A/C to Almond at Dederang,Matt to head back there as well,Daniel contemplating retirement and Darren needs surgery on his elbow again so if anyone wants to add fuel to the fire then start pouring!!!

Heres my rumours on the Bradshaws...Steve to be A/C to Almond at Dederang,Matt to head back there as well,Daniel contemplating retirement and Darren needs surgery on his elbow again so if anyone wants to add fuel to the fire then start pouring!!!
If all these departure rumors are true for howlong. You would have to think that the howlong board would be pretty disappointed with all the $$$ they have put out on certain players and to not come home with a flag. But that's footy!

Have they signed a coach yet?

Good luck to Ken and to Raiders but what I can't understand is how can a district coach (abeit a premiership one) be effectively sacked by his club to then be appointed coach of an O and M club? :confused:

Good luck to Ken and to Raiders but what I can't understand is how can a district coach (abeit a premiership one) be effectively sacked by his club to then be appointed coach of an O and M club? :confused:

Simple both clubs wanted different things. we wanted a profiled playing coach, whereas raiders want aan organised methodical NON playing coach

You wally. Mckimmie has got the backing by the club, players and supporters.. And the boultons are as loyal as they come. Like an old farm dog..
If he can take a team that was rough at the start of the year. Beat osborne at osborne (1st loss) then make finals. He must be able to coach. any chance of this being rob dog?

I have heard danny williams is taking a few senconds players away with him after they had a falling out with one of his coaches? Is this true?

Rand Walbundrie - offering the Boulton boys minimum of $150 a game if they come as a package.

Rand Walbundrie - offering the Boulton boys minimum of $150 a game if they come as a package.
Bigken, you are a spud, plain and simple, and you are flogging a dead horse. A family like the Boultons are the heart and soul of the BB Saints. Sounds like you are a bit bitter than the saints haven't approached you to join their club?? Am I far off the mark with that one?

Bigken, you are a spud, plain and simple, and you are flogging a dead horse. A family like the Boultons are the heart and soul of the BB Saints. Sounds like you are a bit bitter than the saints haven't approached you to join their club?? Am I far off the mark with that one?
Very far off the mark. Sounds like your a bit bitter that the Boultons could potentionally be leaving BB Saints?
If my sources are correct, a sit down meeting is being organised for sometimes this week.

Very far off the mark. Sounds like your a bit bitter that the Boultons could potentionally be leaving BB Saints?
If my sources are correct, a sit down meeting is being organised for sometimes this week.

Are the Boulton brothers much better than the Selwoods? Seems to be a lot of time devoted to them on this site. Bit unfair I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back