Hume FL......2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking to a few people, I've been told both CDHBU and Billabong Crows have recruited quite well so far, well enough to make them both more competitive than they've been since joining the league.
That's a good sign for both of them, but as with any club, nobody really knows for sure who or what is fair dinkum until clearances open on February 1.

I went past Norris park last week and noticed jindera had about 40 on the track nop. Surely there is a few recruits In that bunch. How's the new coach go ??
Yeah mate new coach is flying. our numbers have been great considering time of year averaging about 30. Had sonera big nights in terms of numbers mixed in with a few light on ones which you expect. id think we are a long way in front of where we were last season.
in terms of recruits, we are just finalising a couple then i think they will unveil who we have. we've got a couple of really good ones on board already.
with cdhbu crows and maggies recruiting like they have the movement seems to be in the bottom sides. could close a few gaps.

Yeah mate new coach is flying. our numbers have been great considering time of year averaging about 30. Had sonera big nights in terms of numbers mixed in with a few light on ones which you expect. id think we are a long way in front of where we were last season.
in terms of recruits, we are just finalising a couple then i think they will unveil who we have. we've got a couple of really good ones on board already.
with cdhbu crows and maggies recruiting like they have the movement seems to be in the bottom sides. could close a few gaps.

If the grapevine is correct Walla have lost a handful of players to Federals, Not good bottom sides losing players

Garlicks (no great loss), Bruenemeyer , Woods??? Are the fellas from the north coming back?
Spent plenty this year to ive heard.
Any new arrivals with new coach?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Cool Aidman where are you and Angry Mal aswell. Did BB Saints get andything special in there sack for christmas? Clubs should be primed for training in the next week or so ..Can we expect big signings ?

Garlicks (no great loss), Bruenemeyer , Woods??? Are the fellas from the north coming back?
Spent plenty this year to ive heard.
Any new arrivals with new coach?

Has been a few leave Walla.. I doubt the club will get any recruits from the north this year who have they spent money on.? I haven't heard of any name recruits at the club.. And the rumour I heard is wood is staying another year

Spent plenty in 2012 i meant. Is Jarrod Hills coming back, working in Melbourne now? I thought Woods was going back to Tallangatta league.

Spent plenty in 2012 i meant. Is Jarrod Hills coming back, working in Melbourne now? I thought Woods was going back to Tallangatta league.
Not sure on the movement of hills. I did hear that tallangatta didn't want woods back anyway.. So I dunno what's happened there I'm sure Walla would prefer hills over woods anyway

Jydon Neagle will be a good pick up for a start.
Can someone tell me if Jay Neagle is still down there at Walla,(after the passing of his father Merv) or has he moved on... just wondering if he is going to play footy at all this year... .He played here at Broadbeach in 2012 ,on a 2 year contract ,but the word is he wont be back in 2013.

Can someone tell me if Jay Neagle is still down there at Walla,(after the passing of his father Merv) or has he moved on... just wondering if he is going to play footy at all this year... .He played here at Broadbeach in 2012 ,on a 2 year contract ,but the word is he wont be back in 2013.
I haven't heard anything about jay being involved with the club

I haven't heard anything about jay being involved with the club
Hopefully he gets on board and brings a few old team mates with him. Imagine a side with Neagle, Ryan O'Connor and Courtney Johns in the forward line, Jason Laycock and Justin Murphy in the midfield with Mark Bolton and Aaron Henneman in the backline. Go the Walla Bombers! :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back