Hume Football League 2016-2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Danny Williams is the heart that makes Brock Burrum beat. He has done it tough through the hard times and now reaping the rewards for his loyalty and dedication to the cause that is the Brock Burrum club. I'm pretty sure there about to erect a statue outside of both the brocklesby and burrumbuttock grounds. The day the great saint dwill leaves bb saints will be the day Mr Frank L will leave Bunton Park....Never

Franky, didn't you personally play a few games for Brock Burrum? Willy may be on the move after all? However in regards to the erection of any statues, the club wouldn't be able to afford the material to make it to scale due the huge circumference on his calves and the sheer size of his traps and hands!

Trent Hadrill to Thurgoona?

Any word out of Walla, Culcairn or Howlong? very very quiet. Heard Walker & Eastoe might be leaving howlong? huge loss if true, different team they lost him to injury stopped brilliant season.

Smith and Rowe on the move from the power is a whisper getting around.
Heard that Rowe is close to resigning , and Smith is going .you would reckon they would be looking for another target up forward now with Cowan not being there aswell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lee would be a very very handy replacement power recruiting is huge big well i would presume.
The well does not need to be so big for a former junior who is a great bloke. Clever recruiting by the Power, if true, as enticing former juniors back is the whole idea behind the points system and less likely to attract players in it for the coin only.

Heard of a bloke by the name of Lee Schmidt? There's your answer
The well does not need to be so big for a former junior who is a great bloke. Clever recruiting by the Power, if true, as enticing former juniors back is the whole idea behind the points system and less likely to attract players in it for the coin only.
a massive get for the power if they could lure him back !, wouldn't be surprised if they had fire in there belly for loosing the way they did last year in the final

Ladder predictions
Bb saints
Jindera
Coreen
Henty
Magpies
Lockhart
Rand

Recruit of the year :N brockley (bb saints)

Ladder predictions
Bb saints
Jindera
Coreen
Henty
Magpies
Lockhart
Rand

Besides Recruiting Murray, Magpies have lost Oates, Jones and Johnston. Will they make finals Sweet? I'd be surprised. Rand won't either imo

Besides Recruiting Murray, Magpies have lost Oates, Jones and Johnston. Will they make finals Sweet? I'd be surprised. Rand won't either imo
They have lost Ryan Johnson , not Jesse Johnston . Jones and Oates big outs but wouldn't be suprisef if they add a couple and be a force . I totally forgot about Osborne and howlong they will make out the 5

Ladder predictions
Bb saints
Jindera
Coreen
Henty
Magpies
Lockhart
Rand

Be interesting to see how the saints set up their team. Picked up gun forwards Brockley and Morey. Both can kick bags, but where do you fit them in a forward line that already contains Murphy, Hillary, Taylor and Hartley? Spots are going to be hot property out at BB

Be interesting to see how the saints set up their team. Picked up gun forwards Brockley and Morey. Both can kick bags, but where do you fit them in a forward line that already contains Murphy, Hillary, Taylor and Hartley? Spots are going to be hot property out at BB
yeah that's right , I think brockley will play as a high forward and relieve Schilg in the middle , big body and can kick the ball a mile on both feet .

Holbrook must be stinging after missing KSC crew (Shields, Hallinan etc) Mabon would be handy recruit, any others to Holbrook? Pete Winnett returning?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back