HUME LEAGUE -2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Your usually on the ball NOP where are your sources saying he will play?
The whisper I had was thurgoona but also heard of a sizeable offer from magpies. i spoke to fowls a few weeks back he said he was struggling to commit to footy due to the travel demands of his job. He also enjoys watching his kids enjoy their sport on Saturdays. My guess is if he was to play in the hume league r/w would get him. But who knows

my gut feeling tells me it will R/W and it wont be a fulltime thing but he will be handy come finals time if he decides to go too Tigers

R/W having a go which is good to see. Holbrook been missing in action on the recruiting front so far? They have lost a few real good players and are yet to pick up anyone of note as far as I know, which is highly unusual, or have I missed something?

meat inspectorissue post: 31171956 said:
The word around the traps R/W Tigers may be about to announce another high recruit from what i am told they are being very aggresive
The sleeping monster has been awakened
Points will become an Issue. They'd be pushing them now as it is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matt Fowler??? He wouldn't incur points as he was a junior at the club.
If it is Matt Fowler, and taking into account the ACT players Walbundrie/Rand has recruited, the Tigers will be right up there in 2014.They were not to far away from a finals berth in 2013, thus the adding of these quality players , will make them a geninue contender.

No points for this one and they have the all clear from the League in regards to points
Expect them to start of well but wheels fall off once these blokes get over travelling to the scrub and no1s training together. Would expect the points are looked at more closely similar to the review of holbrooks points, the experience of these players means high point scores.

Ada
Expect them to start of well but wheels fall off once these blokes get over travelling to the scrub and no1s training together. Would expect the points are looked at more closely similar to the review of holbrooks points, the experience of these players means high point scores.

Adam Flagg ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back